Wednesday, June 18, 2014

How should I remodel my room?

Q. I'm a 14 year old boy, who is a comic book/ superhero nerd. I loove all kinds of music, except rap xD,specifically indie music,my favorite band being Say Anythin, and so i'm going to remodel my room, cause blue stripes is not what I want anymore xD, so like I was hoping to get a new wallpaper of a brick wall or something of that sort, and I was wondering what style/color should my new furnature be? So it blends in with the rest of my room and doesn't look like a jumbled mess, and I plan to get neon light signs, but that's not for sure, but however I will forsure have posters in my room, if that helps, and call me a little kid, but I also want batman bed covers. So yeah, I also don't want my room to be like super depressing if you get me, thanks c:


Answer
There are some good bedroom ideas and information at this site. Scroll down about halfway for the bedroom articles.

Teen Bedroom Ideas/Websites?

Q. I am 13 years old. But im not your average 13 year old. I just want to know what bedroom ideas maybe i could do, Because im remodeling my whole bedroom. Nothing girly. Website too please?


Answer
Then why not look at this
http://www.hgtv.com/decorating/best-of-designers-portfolio-kids-rooms/pictures/index.html
Just do what you can and then you can spice it up with what your into.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I remodel my room?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP