Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bedroom ideas for me?




Zbor.


I'm 16 (and a girl) and I need to think of how to have my room re-decorated. At the minute i've got white walls with a tacky green carpet. My parents are willing to get new paint/carpets/items etc. Basically I want it based on these things: Bob Marley, Jamaica, Rastafarians and sunsets/beaches etc. What Ideas have you got that I could use? Like what colour walls? should I get wooden floor for a more beachy effect? please help!!!!
xx



Answer
California Kids make beautiful bedding and one particular pattern is called California Dreamin with surfboards and beachy design. You can get coordinated, hand painted drawer pulls to go with that bedding or to use alone. They come in many designs but the ones I am thinking of are the Maui Wowie Surf Board, Maui Wowie Shirt, or Maui Wowie Surf Van. These drawer pulls can also be used as curtain tie backs. They are a simple little touch that can give your room a neat look. Visit this website to see them.

http://www.bunkbedsbunker.com/drawerpulls/

decorating bedroom ideas?




jam


i am 18 yrs old ...i want a fun sexy edgy fierce bedroom ...i do like the color pink and fushia and i like the rooms they have on america's next top model...but i just want ideas... i want my room to be vibrant and live and loud because i spend so much time in it so i want it to look fun
the color i have in my bedroom now is yellow and it's boring
so can you help me give my room a makeover? you can include pictures THANKS



Answer
Ok... heres what we're gonna do...


Red and fushia are awesome and spunky. BUT: Bright colors aren't always good on the whole wall. Try a few stripes over your yellow. The colors also look a lot brighter than on the little paint slips but if you're just doing stripes, bright is good. Try doing uneven stripes starting a little below eye level on one of your walls- like a one inch stripe, a foot of yellow, a 7inch stripe, 2 inches of yellow, 4 1/2 inch stripe of fushia or red. By the way those are random guessing measurements so you can get the idea. That blue painter tape will help- use a level to make sure you put it on straight and put two together and paint in between- when you are done, simply peal it off and your lines will be straight.

Now floor pillows are awesome. The first source is a page I found by means of google shopping. Look at those pillows. They are floor pillows, which are pretty fun and MAYBE sexy- how would I know? Haha! Okay so they're a bit expensive. BUT: Remember that these are so that you get the feel of this, you do not need these exact pillows and let's face it- if you could afford to spend THAT much on pillows that will just be on the floor you'd have a proffessional designer, not me.

So. You need curtains. So curtains are a big part, if you have windows. :b So keep up with the color scheme you have going. With bright walls- boring curtains. With boring walls, bright curtains.

Then you need a short love seat type of couch thing. Just big enough for two people.

You also will need art and fun things- after all it IS your room. BUT: TV in a bright room = AAAAAH! NOOOOO! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! Okay, you can think about it. But if you want a TV in your room, put it in a bright cabnit-y type thing so that it can close away and blend in so that your room will be sexy and bright and fierce- while still being a room.

Headboards are important and if you just buy a wooden one or one at a rummage sale you can paint it a color to match, or stain it.

Hope I helped and now I have carpal tunnel... Just kidding and good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Bedroom ideas for me?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP