Sunday, May 12, 2013

What is the best way to handle with depression?

Q. What is the best way to handle depression when you are 14?

A. Life is too good at any age to be depressed. Believe me I have been on medication for a long time due to generalized anxiety disorder and depression.. Live one day at a time and say to yourself there's no body better then I am. Let me tell u a story from when I was 14. The Beatles were the hottest band to ever come along, everyone had a favorite. I loved Paul McCartney (and still do). they were making their first USA tour in NY. I knew I would never be able to go there. I stayed in my bedroom all weekend. I was so depressed I thought I never would ever get though it.That Sunday nite they were on a show called Ed Sullivan . I hatred all the girls that got their wish. Well about 2 months after I discovered boys and I had someone special that after 36 yrs. I still have him, I married him. So u see life is not as bad as it seems my problems come from a medical condition.But u are so young and I bet really cute. I came from a broken home and back then you had to accept it. There were lots of things back then u never discussed. Your lucky kids today can go to a parent, school counselor, teacher even hot lines. If u can't get pass this in a couple of days, Go to someone u would trust the most. Don't give up, I 'm sure your really precious to alot of people.If u need to talk I'm all ears. God Bless You,





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best way to handle with depression?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP