Saturday, May 11, 2013

Can an electric building cable over my kids window hurt them?

Q. i live in a new building in the second floor,yesterday they decided to connect the building to electricity so they connected a thick cable from the electricity tower beside our building to our building electricity room.this cable feed all the building with electricity and it happens to pass beside my kids bedroom window,where their beds are located.can this cable and its magnetic field harm my babies in any way..is it dangerous?

A. No... magnetic fields are everywhere... the only danger would be if they decided to reach out and play with the cable. Even this would be pretty safe as the cable is probably insulated. You're in the clear...





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can an electric building cable over my kids window hurt them?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP