Sunday, April 28, 2013

What kind of rodent looks like a mouse but has half a tail, no eyes or ears?

Q. My dog killed this rodent in my kids bedroom, upstairs. I've never seen this before and I've always lived in the country. Everyone I've asked has no clue. Can anyone help me?

A. It really sounds like you have a mole on your hands! Here's what they look like....

http://www.snigglezone.com/images/mole1.jpg


Personally, I think they're adorable :]


How does a married couple have sex in a two story home at night?
Q. The beds creek, The floors creek, paper think walls, chandeliers shaking below.

Kids bedrooms are upstairs..AND down stairs.. we are surrounded.

(okay this isn't me..but you got to wonder...how does a couple keep quiet when the motion is in action?

A. Well, since this isn't you, tell your "friend" that the shower is always an option. The running water covers some of the moaning. In the car, in the garage, is like High School all over again. A quickie in the basement while doing the laundry (multitasking!) is fun too.

You, (oops I mean your "friend"), need to look at it as a challenge, not a problem.


Is a house with the master bedroom upstairs a good floor plan?
Q. I am buying my first house and want to know if it is a good floor plan to have the master bedroom upstairs. I am in Texas. Here most of houses have the master bedroom downstairs. Would an upstairs master bedroom affect the resale value? Thanks a lot.

A. I have lived in a two-story house with the master upstairs and I can say I HATED it... if your laundry room is downstairs just imagine lugging all that laundry up the stairs... also... not sure how old you are but if you plan on living here for a long while and are married or plan on having children - as a parent - I would want my kids upstairs and I would want to be downstairs... I wouldn't want someone who could break in to get to them first. Plus from a safety perspective... I would want to be able to run out of the door if someone broke in - not be stuck upstairs with only a window to try and get out of. Also if there's a fire- it would be nicer to be on the bottom floor... I would say that if you wanted to get a second story home FOR SURE - then I would opt for the Master on the first floor. Me personally - I LOVE my one story home.. it is so much easier to go from room to room, tote laundry, run after my toddler and is easier to move in and out of - versus lugging furniture upstairs... Congrats on your new house though- whatever you decide! It's a GREAT feeling knowing you're putting money toward something that's 'yours' :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of rodent looks like a mouse but has half a tail, no eyes or ears?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP