Saturday, April 27, 2013

How can I make my bedroom a Scene kid bedroom?

Q. Well, I'm nowhere as beautiful as the scene girls and boys but i really do like their work :P
and im interested in the style they have, so i really want to know how i can contribute that beauty into my room. I have awhile to paint my room and do stuff to it, my deadline is spring(: so any helpful suggestions would be great. could you show me any pictures? art styles? paint color? something? those would be nice, thank you!

A. Look out for some really cool, vintage furniture pieces at charity stores or whatever, get some really classic, unusual curtains too, or you could make some out of fabric from a fabric store, pick out some that you like which could be black (black would make good curtains).

Get a load of posters of bands you like and stick them up on the walls, depends where you live, but AllPosters.co.uk has a large selection and their prices are quite fair, so you could take a look there.
As for paint, I'd say hot pink - or maybe you could wallpaper one wall - I saw this one scene girl's bedroom and she had hot pink and white striped wallpaper, which looked really cool.

Also, you should hang a load of your clothes off the front of your wardrobe, that can really improve a room. You could get a string of christmas tree lights too and string them up (they'll be cheap this time of year).

I think that would be a good start. Hope I gave you a few ideas :)


How to improve chances of selling a home?
Q. We've got a sign in the yards, and now an ad in the paper. We've had a few calls, but no one has come to look at it. We need to sell before the end of summer. We are 'asking' a certain price so we ARE allowing people to try to work us down in case we run out of time (it is a fair price; what the place is worth).
Anyways, the ad should begin running in the paper today. What can I do to this place to make it look more spatious and inviting? My BF is a pack rat; we've thrown away gobs and gobs of stuff, but still have a lot of things that should be in storage (we can't afford that). We've painted the back bedroom, and plan on painting the other 2 bedrooms, one of the bath rooms, and the laundry room. I've taken most of the pictures off of the walls to make the room look bigger (but now there's 2 big boxes taking up space in the back bedroom!).
Anyone have any tips or links for how to make the place look bigger and better?
I've watched a couple of TV shows on this subject. One one show, the lady wanted to make the home look 'homey'. The people told her that was not a good idea; she needed to make it to where people could picture their own furniture/things/ideas in the house. How can I do that??
I'd also like ideas for the outside of the house too.

A. We too are preparing to sell our home and don't have the money to do a whole lot. After watching numerous shows (By Me, Designed to Sell, Get it Sold etc). I've found two very important things that don't cost a cent but your labor. One is remove all clutter, personal items of decoration like kid's art on fridge, family pictures etc) and the other one is clean, clean, clean. Anything to make the bathroom/kitchen as sparkling as possible will pay off.

Other ideas to get the people in is curb appeal. Make your home as inviting outside as possible, well groomed, flowers etc. Then when people drive by, they will want to come in a see the inside.

Put pictures in your ads. And your email address (you can set up a free one just for responses).

Choose a title insurance company before you sell and they will help you with all the paperwork and frequently have standard forms you can copy.


how should I decorate this room. It is a 4 in one room?
Q. I mean it is my toddlers daughters main bedroom/ older kids 13 nd 11 and her playroom/ guest room and my office. I want it to be fun for her but mature enough for guests and nice for me too. But allow her imagination to come into play. It is light yellow at the moment but I planning on turning it light pink. I just do not know what to do. Any suggestions would be great.

A. I have an idea...I just ordered wall art from Phogos. Phogos is a company that makes custom wall art from your own digital camera. Maybe a family picture on your wall of everyone would be nice? There are some great ideas here http://www.phogos.com





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I make my bedroom a Scene kid bedroom?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP