Saturday, April 20, 2013

In sims 3 can you make the foundation half like a triangle?

Q. Ok so im remodeling the alto house. It has a foundation already and im just adding onto the kid bedroom. The foundation needs to be a triangle instead of a square. I don't think i can make that any clearer sorry.

A. I've had this problem before, I know exactly what you mean. :)

-First, create your foundation as a square.
-Next, choose the 'diagonal foundation' option.
-click near the foundation sqaure so that your diagonal foundation basically intercepts the square founation in the corner.
-Then, hold ctrl while dragging your diagonal foundation so that it deletes half your foundation corner.
-It will delete it diagonally, leaving a triangle foundation.

I know it sounds confusing, but try playing aroung with the diagonal foundation option until you get it. But remember that you have to start out with a square foundation. Good luck!


Can you get a divorce in the sims 3 for mac?
Q. Okay so I made a family in The Sims 3, and they have a kid together. But I don't want the kid I have a Side girlfriend in the game and on it shes a love intrest at 100%. So can i get a divorce because i want to marry the side girlfriend

A. Yes, just invite your current wife over to your girlfriends house, let her in, bring her to your girlfriends bedroom and then have sex with the girlfriend while the wife watches. Works every time. Or just kill the wife.


Can I change toddlers clothes in Sims 3?
Q. In Sims 2 it was possible to change toddlers clothes. I could not find any way to change the clothes from toddlers in Sims 3. Can anyone help me?

A. Yes so if you are raising the child from birth and they grew up into a toddler with a ugly outfit this is what you have to do
1.Buy a dresser found in the bedroom part(not kids bedroom) of buy mode
2.Click on your toddler on the side so you are on them and then have your toddler click the dresser and it will say change outfit and then plan outfit underneath
3.choose plan outfit and it will take you into create a sim were you ca change the outfit

hope this helps if you have any other sims 3 questions contact me!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: In sims 3 can you make the foundation half like a triangle?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP