Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Can you give me some ideas for painting my 6 year old daughters room.?

Q. I would like some pictures links if possible. I have some light pink..purple..& green paint and I would like to incorporate it in my daughters bedroom. Can you please send me some ideas? Pictures would be helpfull or links to a website. I have been googleing and I can't find many pictures. Thanks!!!

A. When we were kids my dad painted the walls and then put OUR hands in paint and put OUR handprints all over the wall! You can use any color paint you want for that. We loved it! We had bunk beds. And a large pink elephant hanging on the wall! Let your daughter help you decide since it is her space.


Can you help me with ideas for my childrens bedroom?
Q. I have 2 girls. 1 and 3. My 1 year old is almost 2 but very advanced for her age. She speaks very clearly. My 3 year old will be 4 july4th. The theme is dora & puppies. What kind of beds should I use? Twin over full bunkbed? my 3 yr old is tall she looks and talks like a 5 yr old.. So she'll be needing something like a twin? Bit will that look right?? Any ideas?

A. I would get twin beds or if the room is big enough full size beds or twin boards that can convert to full. Girls, unlike boys, tend to tire of the whole bunk bed idea quick.

Also, I might be biased because I now have 3 girls and 2 boys and buying bedroom furniture over and over isn't part of the plan or budget..lol I use bedding to kiddie up their rooms.

Using your theme, I would go for something like this where the bedding isn't exactly the same for their beds, but coordinated (scroll to the pink set).
http://cimots.com/bed-design/kids-twin-beds-ideas-in-various-themes-bedroom.html

I get decals from here:
http://www.landofnod.com/kids-beds/kids-…

Here are some bedroom sets. Personally, I bought my mattresses locally because I wanted to see the quality and knew I could bargain with them on the price since I was buying more than one set:
http://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Kids-Bed…
http://www.kidsfurnituremart.com/kids-be…
http://www.cymax.com/Bedroom-Sets-Kids--…


Any ideas for 2 girls and boy sharing 1 bedroom?
Q. We have a 4 year old girl, 2 year old boy and 11 month old girl. Pictures would be great to get some ideas!

A. Crib for the 11 month old, bunk beds for the 4 and 2 year old. 2 year old gets the bottom bed. Paint the room a gender neutral color, like yellow or a creme color. One side is for the girls to keep their things and the other is for the boy. Get separate trunks for their toys and let them help decorate too. Separate closets if available, if not, divide it equally, one side for each. Make sure there are no heavy items that can fall on the children. Bolt them down if necessary. Install child safety locks on drawers and doors if necessary. Kids are curious and will inevitably get into trouble at some point. Good luck.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you give me some ideas for painting my 6 year old daughters room.?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP