Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Can someone help me with ideas for a bright yellow bedroom?

Q. Im going to paint my room a bright and saturated yellow. I dont know what i want to do with bedding but i am leaning towards giraffe print. I want a metal headboard and maybe even a footboard. i want to incorporate a little bit of dance but i dont know if that will be too much. Any ideas for a nice fresh room?

A. I would say to not do the giraffe bedding. Stick with a dark brown, including moca colored furniture too.
Since you want to include dance you could get stencils to put above your Headboard that says "DANCER" or something like that.
I am not sure of your age (are you a kid, teenager, or adult) So I have to generalize a little. You could furnish your room with little knick-knacks that are related to dance. You could also hire someone to paint a mural on one wall of your choice that pertains to dance. if you really want the giraffe bedding i would make sure it has the same tones that are throughout your room. Also i would not go with a metal headboard, I don't believe it would match the overall vision you seem to want in your room.

Hope I helped!
Brianna


What are some ideas for goth home decor in military housing?
Q. I cannot paint the walls, and I am sick it of the boring feeling I get just sitting in the house.

A. You have options depending upon the cost factor - and I have seen all of the listed on Ft Bragg at some point in the past year

1) Peel & Stick Wall Art - just search for it
2) Fabric Walls - use curtain rods and/or rope to suspend panels of fabric from the walls or ceiling
3) Screens - either store bought or make your own
4) Traditional Wall Art like tapestries
5) Use one wall for bookshelves and/or entertainment center.

and at least one home has (this lady is very "crafty")

6) Long sheets of paper taped up in the kids room that has been turned into a mural
7) Plywood free standing "walls" painted and decorated in the living room,
8) And a foam board cloth "wall" in the master bedroom.

Or if you are going for the goth style - try the reverse and go very very white with black & red accents. Stunning if done well.


What are some ideas for the "travel" room theme?
Q. I am moving and I need ideas!!!

A. city mural

city name plaques for the wall

decorative accents from different countries

collage of postcards

display your foreign coin collection

frame a map

stack of old suitcases

display your own souvenirs and holiday photos

fun idea
http://hometour.radcribs.com/home/10

Eiffel Tower
http://girlsthemebedrooms.com/parisian/French-style-oohlala-decorating-ideas.html

bali style decorative accents
tropical decor
http://girlsthemebedrooms.com/exotic/tropical-jungle-bedroom-decorating-ideas.html

cant think of anything else right now, look through this site, its not just for kids and has a variety of themes, it might help with more ideas
http://kidsthemebedrooms.com





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone help me with ideas for a bright yellow bedroom?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP