Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A little boy with a big mouth told the neighbor kids that he seen a spanking?

Q. I get paid to watch a neighbor boy who is eight in the afternoons. I also have a daughter who is seven. Yesterday my daughter got a spanking in her bedroom that the neighbor boy peeked in on. He then went out and told a few other boys that he seen my daughter getting a spanking on her undies. I am so pissed that I don't want to watch this boy anymore! Should I tell the Mother about this??

A. http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvuhnkK2xSR4y8VzwoY3J9cgBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20100316144005AATwhVE

Your daughter likes being spanking in this i just think you have problems !
All your questions are about spanking ..i added you as a contact ...NOW YOUR REMOVED !


How can I make my bedroom a Scene kid bedroom?
Q. Well, I'm nowhere as beautiful as the scene girls and boys but i really do like their work :P
and im interested in the style they have, so i really want to know how i can contribute that beauty into my room. I have awhile to paint my room and do stuff to it, my deadline is spring(: so any helpful suggestions would be great. could you show me any pictures? art styles? paint color? something? those would be nice, thank you!

A. Look out for some really cool, vintage furniture pieces at charity stores or whatever, get some really classic, unusual curtains too, or you could make some out of fabric from a fabric store, pick out some that you like which could be black (black would make good curtains).

Get a load of posters of bands you like and stick them up on the walls, depends where you live, but AllPosters.co.uk has a large selection and their prices are quite fair, so you could take a look there.
As for paint, I'd say hot pink - or maybe you could wallpaper one wall - I saw this one scene girl's bedroom and she had hot pink and white striped wallpaper, which looked really cool.

Also, you should hang a load of your clothes off the front of your wardrobe, that can really improve a room. You could get a string of christmas tree lights too and string them up (they'll be cheap this time of year).

I think that would be a good start. Hope I gave you a few ideas :)


How is the behavior of your mother with you?
Q. If you are a teenager and belong to a very rich family that live in country like USA or UK or any other developed one, what is your mother's behavior with you? what does she do at home, of course, she can't do household tasks like common ladies because there are already workers and maids in house who can do that then what does she do ? what's her hobby? please describe her character in detail. If she is mostly out of the house, where does she go?
I need it for a fiction novel that I am writing these days, because I live in Asia, mothers are quite different here. I need to have an idea about the western mothers.

A. every morning, she is awakened by the sunlight rather than the classic alarm clock (ha! what does she need this useless contraption for? everything happens according to HER time). she does not work, she lives merely in leisure. as she rises from her bed, she sees her CEO husband has left the bed. in route to work by now of course. She makes her way to the bathroom where Mina, her housekeeper, has neatly laid out her towel and washcloth with the family heirloom embroidered into the fabric. She quickly hops in the shower and then into a nice clean bathrobe, brushes her teeth and as she's walking through her master bedroom to make her way to the stairway, like clockwork, Mina enters the bedroom, greets her good morning and begins to make up the bed. she makes her way down the stairwell. the aroma of turkey bacon and egg whites fill the air. Cheo, the chef, is preparing breakfast as usual. She enters the kitchen just in time to see Cheo laying the last strip of bacon on her plate. She must have slept in late because the kids are no where in sight. Cheo greets her good morning as well and she eats her breakfast. Afterwards, she has Mina prepare her an outfit from her tremendous wardrobe. She has decided to attend an art seminar today while her husband is away. She and him used to attend these seminars regularly....until his promotion.


im not rich at all! but based on things ive read, seen, and heard, i would think the mother of a rich family would act like this. lol didnt mean to write a story, i wanted you to feel the mood lol.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A little boy with a big mouth told the neighbor kids that he seen a spanking?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP