Saturday, January 19, 2013

How much do utilities usually cost in a apartment in Delaware ?

Q. A 1 bedroom with two people living in it.

So how much would
Electric
water
heat/air conditioning

And what else do you pay for in an apartment besides rent ?

A. Delaware im from delaware newark.. i have a 3 bedroom and 5 kids and my elec. bill is always less then 130 a mth.. my heat is included in my elec bill.. and my gas bill is about 50 bucks.
the cable is the highest bill its always like 150 170... and thats alli pay for besides rent..


Which should we buy, the less expensive 2 story with a pool or more expensive 1 story completely updated?
Q. We have 3 kids under 5 their Bernstein will be upstairs, it will take a while to get adjusted. Rooms and closets are smaller, not attached garage. The one story will be comepletely functional for our family but will take all of our saved money, which we did intend to use for a house, it's just a nice thought to have money leftover. Our youngest is a baby ans I'm a stay at home mom. Which would you chose or what advice do you have? Thanks!

A. I like everything on one level. No worrys about fires and being trapped upstairs. Kids falling out windows and down the stairs. Now that I'm older I would hate to climb stairs everytime I needed something in the bedroom. One levels have a better resale value too. There are always tons of two storys on the market but not one level homes (at least around here). But, with children growing up you need your savings...well I haven't been any help. Haha.


How old do a brother and a sister have to be in order to sleep seperately in their own rooms?
Q. Suppose it is a 2 bedroom apartment in Ohio. I am not familiar with the current 2011 Ohio law. I was just wondering suppose the girl (sister) is 4 and the boy (brother) is 3, both have their own twin bed (total 2) in the 1st bedroom and the parent sleep in the 2nd bedroom? What is the age that they both must sleep separately due to their gender? Thanks!

A. Before reading the rest of your question, I am sure there are people who thought you were referring to OLDER siblings - which is, of course!! Incest !!!! But, as you are talking about 3 and 4 year old, they can sleep in the same room for as long as they like!!
You know, what your question is going to do, is opening up something else for the Government to interfere with our private lives!!
If the parents are diligent and and monitor their kids actions, I think it's up to the parents to decide WHEN siblings should be given separate bedrooms!!!


Which vacation accommodation do you think is better with young kids?
Q. We're a family of 4: mom, dad, 3 yr old & baby. 3 night vacation at a beach resort.
1) one room (studio type) w/small kitchenette on walk-out floor; $500 total. OR
2) 1 bedroom oceanfront w/full kitchen, raised deck w/ grill; $800 total.

Which would you choose assuming you can afford either (but still like to save money & like to be comfortable too).
Thanks!!!

A. I'd take the one bedroom so I could put the kids there and still enjoy my evening without bothering them!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much do utilities usually cost in a apartment in Delaware ?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP