Monday, January 21, 2013

Does anyone know where i can but a barney the dinosaur chair?

Q. My daughter loves barney and i want to get her Barney chair but i can't find anything not even bedroom sets etc. Can anyone help. Thanks!

A. That is going to be tough. I suggest you by her a plain chair (either a toddler or kids chair or whatever), paint it "barney purple" and put barney stickers all over it. Then you can paint it with a clear laminate so the stickers don't come off and the chair has a nice glossy coat. Presto, a home made Barney chair that your daughter can pass down to her own kids.


Do anyone know where I can Find Free Furniture?
Q. I just moved out of a very bad situation and Now me and my kids need furniture example Couch, bedroom set. Please help.

A. Wanted add on Craigslist or local news classified


Websites for bedroom furniture?
Q. I want new bedroom furniture. I like dark colors, modern, simple, teenager style, and comfortable. Do you know any websites where they might sell furniture like this. It doesn't have to be everything I listed, but pretty close. I'd also like it if the website had a desk that matches the bedroom set. Nothing too pricey (under $2,500) and pretty good quality. Thank You!

Also, if you know a website where I can find accessories (lamps, sheets, ect.), then pleas list! Thanks again.

A. There are lots of websites with lots of product. The problem is the price doesn't always match the quality. If you plan on only keeping your furniture for 1 to 5 years and treat your furniture with kid gloves Ikea may be a good choice, however, ask anyone that has had Ikea furniture for a while or attempted to move it. It tends to auto destruct upon moving. Those cam lock type assembly hardware just don't like to be moved. What makes it fairly inexpensive is what makes it poor quality. The whole thing is about freight and warehouse space. This should NOT YOUR PROBLEM. In my humble opinion, virtually all assemble yourself furniture is inferior quality mostly made of particleboard filled with formaldehyde. My family and I have been in the furniture business both manufacturing and retailing for over 60 years. Our retail store went on line almost 20 years ago. I understand both manufacturing and retailing. I sell what I make every day of the week in my store. Consider checking out a local store with less than 5 to 10 stores. in my experience the larger the chain, the poorer the quality and service. Also, in this difficult housing market, many both large and small stores are struggling and over 20,000 retail furniture stores both large and small have gone out of in business in the last 18 months. PAY BY CREDIT CARD for a little protection. I have noticed fairly good quality furniture in Costco. In the STORE not on line. It is very seasonal for them and the selection is very limited but well priced and good quality. Also please check out our website and blog @ www.barnfurniture.com


What suggestions do you have on a bedspread?
Q. I am redoing my room and my parents bought me a new bedroom set. Now I am looking for a new bedspread to go with it. I want it to be pretty. Maybe purples, browns, tans, or whatever you think is pretty. Any suggestions on a bedspread? Please give a picture and where I can buy it if I like it.

Thank you

A. http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/XGN.aspx?DeptID=70753&CatID=78373&SO=0&Ne=4294957900+6+5+877+1031+1007+8+18+904+949+833&shopperType=G&N=4294939200+510&Nao=0&PSO=0&x5view=1&CmCatId=70753|78373&SelDim=6~

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Kids-Teen-Rooms/Kids-Bedding/_/N-95oaZaq90Zaqce/Ne-2p4i?browsein=true&ic=48_0&ref=125874.427258&tab_All&catNavId=92352&fromPageCatId=92352

http://www.target.com/s?keywords=&searchNodeID=1041482&ref=sr_bx_1_1&x=12&y=8#/abn?url=%2Fs.json%3Fie%3DUTF8%26node%3D1041482%26searchNodeID%3D1041482%26rh%3Dproduct_site_launch_date%253A-0a%257Claunch-date%253A-1y%257Cavailability%253A-2%257Csubjectbin%253A13357781%26releaseID%3D%26searchView%3Dgrid5%26searchRank%3Dtarget104545%26searchSize%3D30&clear=false





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know where i can but a barney the dinosaur chair?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP