Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What's a good method for removing crayon from walls?

Q. My kids have colored all over my bedroom walls, they are painted white. I've tried several things and so far the only thing that works is S.O.S pads but they discolor my walls. Is their an easier method?

A. On Crayola's website, they say to spray WD-40 on the wall, then swipe it away, the crayon marks should go with it. They then say to use liquid dish soap to clean the WD-40 residues.


What color should my comforter and bedroom accessories be?
Q. My bedroom walls are "the hulk" green (hand-me-down room from my brother) and my bed frame is white. I bought two small pink pillows and i don't know what color to buy my comforter or book shelf in. the room is a little tight on space, especially with the size of my bed. i don't want more white furniture and i don't want to overdo it with color. what colors do you suggest? :)

A. Chocolate and pink comforter is perfect for your room,
purple/lavender also coordinates with green and pink.
http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?ItemTyp=G&itemID=176d91d&GrpTyp=STY&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=bedding+set+queen+bown+and+pink&RefPage=SearchDepartment.aspx&s4PageSize=99&CmCatId=searchresults&Search1Prod=True&S4Filter=N%7c0%7cNtt%7cbedding+set+queen+bown+and+pink%7cNtk%7csearch_all%7cNao%7c99%7cNty%7c1%7csid%7c1267B3172916%7cNtx%7cmode%2bmatchallpartial%7cNtpr%7c1%7cNtpc%7c1
http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?ItemTyp=G&itemID=1428c2a&GrpTyp=STY&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=bedding+sets+pink+and+chocolate&RefPage=SearchDepartment.aspx&s4PageSize=99&CmCatId=EXTERNAL|searchdepartment&Search1Prod=True

http://www.amazon.com/Andromeda-Star-Lantern-Lamp-Lavender/dp/B001JPQJOQ/ref=sr_1_28?ie=UTF8&s=furniture&qid=1265646417&sr=1-28 - cord included

http://www.target.com/8-CUBE-KIDS-BOOKCASE-PINK/dp/B001TJG85C/sr=1-17/qid=1265585579/ref=sr_1_17/176-1856086-7033318?ie=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Abookcase&page=1


What color or exactly to decorate my kids bedroom?
Q. I am moving to a house and will needed painted. I wanted to paint and decorate my kids room. Both of them are boys. Three and a five year old. They both will be sleeping in the same room together. I am trying to figure out want to do for them to be happy in our new place and they like cars and balls. I really want it to be special.

A. Do you have a bed? If not-here is a link for a loft bed w/a tent. Its so cute. Too bad its not a bunk bed, though. Then you could get the sports bean bags, basketball clothes hamper.. etc

sports bed:
http://www.roomville.com/products/productDetail.asp?PROD_ID=357&DEPid=0&ROOT_dept=0

sports bean bag chairs:
http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/601-6331324-2538546?field-keywords=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&afid=yahoosspslp&lnm=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&ref=tgt_adv_XSJH1060

I wish my 4 year old wanted sports, I have found many more ideas and things to go with sports. but he wants monster trucks! I may get a tire and dip it in brown paint and make muddy tire tracks over his blue walls. Then hang posters up and maybe even get a wall murial. Also hang or paint road signs. if you do a search on wall murials and/or road signs you will find lots of ideas. the murials are really too expensive for me so I may try to do it myself! (MAYBE) they also have the wall "stick ups" for sports or cars. they are removable stickers. do a search if your interested.
anyway. good luck and have fun!
=0)


Where can I get super-high-resolution Wallpaper of Madagascar cartoon (home decoration) online?
Q. Super-size (Madagascar) wallpaper (for home's wall)?
Is there any place I can get wallpaper of Madagascar and of other cartoons on the Internet, preferably the free one? It's for putting on the wall of the kid's bedroom wall which measures about 13 feet by 13 feet. Urgent. Thank you beforehand for all the answers!
TQ for the answer. Btw, it's Madagascar wallpaper for interior design as wished by a client..

A. Sorry, I couldn't find anything on the internet..

But I thought that if you couldn't find anything else either, you could just paint the room with bright colours and then use other decorations to give the room a Madagascar theme. For example, bed sheets, lamp shades, soft toys, posters, bins, bean bags etc.

Hope this helped in some way (:



Edit: I found a website selling giant Madagascar soft toys..
http://www.plush-toy.co.uk/acatalog/Madagascar_Soft_toy.html





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good method for removing crayon from walls?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP