Thursday, December 13, 2012

What color or exactly to decorate my kids bedroom?

Q. I am moving to a house and will needed painted. I wanted to paint and decorate my kids room. Both of them are boys. Three and a five year old. They both will be sleeping in the same room together. I am trying to figure out want to do for them to be happy in our new place and they like cars and balls. I really want it to be special.

A. Do you have a bed? If not-here is a link for a loft bed w/a tent. Its so cute. Too bad its not a bunk bed, though. Then you could get the sports bean bags, basketball clothes hamper.. etc

sports bed:
http://www.roomville.com/products/productDetail.asp?PROD_ID=357&DEPid=0&ROOT_dept=0

sports bean bag chairs:
http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/601-6331324-2538546?field-keywords=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&afid=yahoosspslp&lnm=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&ref=tgt_adv_XSJH1060

I wish my 4 year old wanted sports, I have found many more ideas and things to go with sports. but he wants monster trucks! I may get a tire and dip it in brown paint and make muddy tire tracks over his blue walls. Then hang posters up and maybe even get a wall murial. Also hang or paint road signs. if you do a search on wall murials and/or road signs you will find lots of ideas. the murials are really too expensive for me so I may try to do it myself! (MAYBE) they also have the wall "stick ups" for sports or cars. they are removable stickers. do a search if your interested.
anyway. good luck and have fun!
=0)


How can I design a camping themed room for my 10 year old?
Q. My son loves the outdoors. He wants his room to be a camping theme. In other words, he wants a tent to sleep in, things with boats, fishing, etc. I would love for him to have a tent to sleep in, but I also want to put his mattress in the tent so he won't have to sleep on the floor!! Is this doable? How big of a tent would I have to get? Can you even put a tent up in your house without having to stake it down?
Any ideas would be great!
Thanks!

A. there are many toy tents available these days for kids in the market made of parachute material that are long lasting and i guess they are big enough to accomodate a mattress, if not, even if the mattress peaks out a little, it is no problem, you can rope in the tent higher and it will give a spread over effect, these tents are meant for small children only and can be placed in the rooms!

along with it, you can go to a supermarket and check out the fishing section, there you will find wooden boats decorated in corners, you can buy one of these and place it in one corner of the room, it will give the out door effect, you can also get a artifical tree to place in one corner of the room, it will all enhance the outdoor effect, apart from that, try to paint the room in light green and light brown combination or even sky blue color to foster the image of being outdoors

see http://www.aboutfurniture.org/kids_room.php for more ideas on designing kids bedrooms


how do I setup a play area for my 3 year old son in a 1 bedroom apartment?
Q. I have moved from a single family home to a 1 bedroom apartment. My son used to have his own toy room. Now the only place I have for him is the dining area. We dont use a dining table so we decided to use that area as his toy / play area. Any ideas on how I can organize that area so that I can make it his play area ?

A. Ikea has great kids organizational tubs and shelving. Not expensive, and a good way to keep order. A cheapy solution is to buy a collasable kids tent for him to play in.


Should I leave my cat at home while camping?
Q. I am going camping for 8 days. I have 12 year old cat in a 2 bedroom 2nd floor apartment.

I checked into cat kennels but they are too expensive for me.

I though about bringing him along (I have a metal cat kennel that I could put him in during the day and bring him in the tent with me and the two kids at night. I worry about him getting attacked by predators or breaking loose somehow.

The other option is to leave him at home and have my dad check on him every few days.

He has an auto feeder and auto water provider that last 2 weeks so that is not a a problem.

A. I think your cat would be better at home. Camping would be unfamiliar to him and you would be worrying about his safety and wellbeing.

At home he is happy and comfortable. That's good your dad can check him. Will he be willing to pet him a little, too? Your cat might get a little bit lonely.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color or exactly to decorate my kids bedroom?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP