Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pretty under-the-sea bedroom for a little girl?

Q. My little sister is turning 4 in 1 month, and the ONLY thing she wants for her birthday is for her room to be re-decorated. My mom has 2 infants and 3 preschool-aged kids, and me (I'm 13), so she really can't find the time to re-decorate my sister's room so she asked me if I could "help her", which means do it for her. LOL.

Ok, so my sister has made it clear that she ONLY wants an under-the-sea room, ever since she saw raven's rotating shell bed in that's so raven. The problem is, I'm really bad at decorating stuff (you should see my room *rolls eyes*) so I have no idea what to do. She doesn't want mermaids because she hates Ariel (long story) and I think sharks would scare her.

Ok well sorry to bother you on Easter but if I keep putting this off it'll be too late and... well... let's just say that when my sister's b-day comes along things won't be pretty.

A. http://kidsthemebedrooms.com/underwater/ocean-fish-theme-decorating-ideas.html


What are some really cool room redecorating themes/ideas for a 13 year old?
Q. What are some really cool room redecorating themes/ideas for a 13 year old?
I am turning 13 this year, and I want to redecorate my room. Since I'm 13 I want to be a little more grown up, you know? Like get rid of some of this purple and pink. I'm girly, but I want my room to be a little bit of girly and yet a TINY bit of tomboy. Any ideas for redecorating, and colors? I have no clue what colors, I like blue, and green. PLEASE ideas?! Thanks!!! :)

A. So you are 13 year old a sweet girl with sweet 13.
When i was 13 my room was colour with orange and yellow colour white glass shell on wall with
beautiful ceramic dolls.and wooden frame on wall.

but for you will suggest pink wall colour with white sailing and white furniture.
http://www.digsdigs.com/photos/15-Cool-Ideas-for-pink-girls-bedrooms-7.jpg
blue with white sailing and white furniture
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ol-images/chicago/uploads/2007-10-2640Bedroom1.jpg
You can take underwater ocean theme for your walls like look beautiful your favorite colour Blue will
also come in the theme.
http://www.cool-kids-rooms.com/images/Under-the-Sea-1.jpg

just Checkout these website

All the best


am i crazy to have this many kids?
Q. My house is divided in to three wings (red, white, blue) with a center with the kitchen, playroom, family room, dining room and athletic equipment room my room and the twin babies' room
in each wing there 4 bedrooms (two kids per room) there is also a "common room" per wing, this is where the chore schedule, sports schedules, test and homework checkoffs are, there is also a TV that is locked off between 3-5 for homework each night, each child must check off homework and check with me or my husband to make sure it is done, the older kids often spend longer doing homework
Each bedroom was designed by the two kids the room belonged to. For example; Naomi and Madden's room theme is underwater, therefore the posts of their beds look like seaweed and they have fish in there room and lots of blue and bubbled things.
Alex and Connor's room is racecar themed, there beds are plastic cars with mattresses inside and there wall looks like a racetrack, etc.
Each of the rooms was designed by the kids (except for Wyndham and Lyra)

Does anyone have any other ideas to make my house more efficient?

Julia 15 (adopted)
Marie 15 (adopted)
Fyiera�15 (adopted)
Josh 14 (adopted)
Caleb 14 (adopted)
Melanie�13 (adopted)
Keylan�13 (adopted)
Karyn 13 (adopted)
Ryan 12
Thomas 11
Kristen Elizabeth 10
William 10
Rose 9
Mackenzie 9
Madden 9
Naomi 9
Mike 7
Colin 5
Saffron 5
Alex 4 (adopted)
Connor 4 (adopted)
Abbely 2
April 2
Adam 2
Wyndham 4 mnths
Lyra 4 mnths


PS: I m a perfectionist
Someone asked what happened to "Hayden and Carrie"
Wydham's full name is Carrie-Wyndham...but we decided to nickname her Wyndham (wind-um) instead of Carrie because it sounded like my other kids names
Lyra's full name is Lyra-HaydenElise (one name), We started calling her Hayden, but people asked if she was a boy so now we call her Lyra (lie-ruh)
i didn't use any angencies to adopt, the youngest were my cousin's (she died) and the others were through mutual friends.
my normal for ovulation gives a lot more eggs than most do
as for the show;
i hate the media and don't want it involved, i've been asked to do a show by TLC, but i want my kids to have a normal life
I did lie about being a perfectionist (kind of) because i must say my closet is a mess, but i do like things being in order
why should i have a website? TO ADVERTISE MY FAMILY!?!?!
y would i want people coming to my door to see the "attraction"
i m very proud of my family and i don't need people getting false impressions through the media
it's my life i don't need people intruding on it

A. You are not a perfectionist-you did not manage to keep your lies straight. You had two other children, with different names, in a prior question. A perfectionist would have carried on the lie without messing up.

That said, it is not insane-for a fantasy. Sounds like your fantasy house is more like an institution, though.

EDITED TO ADD: Try again. Wyndham and Lyra (aka Carrie and Hayden) are only 4 months old now, but the prior question about them was posted a year (or more) ago.

Also, to adopt you MUST use an attorney or agency for it to be legal. Even private adoptions require homestudies and the like. If it were true, what kind of people do you hang out with that are so willing to hand over their children?


what is a good theme for a baby and toddler that are going to share a room? ?
Q. Okay so we are having another baby and are waiting till the end of 2010 to buy a bigger house. Currently we have a nice sized 2 bedroom house and we are pregnant with our second kid. So I was just trying to find crib bedding that would go well with a toddler set. Something that is the same as the crib bedding or similar to it. So the bedroom can match, you know?

I would really like something neutral. Currently its a dark red dark blue theme with sail boats. Witch I love but I want to make sure it stay coed just in case this baby is a girl.

A. you could make an underwater or zoo theme :)
all kids love animals





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Pretty under-the-sea bedroom for a little girl?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP