Saturday, December 22, 2012

which room in my house should i clean first?

Q. my living room,bathroom,kitchen,bedroom,kids bedroom,laundry room,computer room?

which one should i clean 1st,2nd,3rd...etc & Why?

A. I think it should depend on which room you use the most. I have several children, so I'm always in the kitchen. I like having the kitchen cleaned first.

If you work at home, and spend alot of time in your office, then clean that one first.

I have found that I feel really good about myself when I wake up to a clean bedroom, so I would recommend to clean that one before you go to bed at night, that way you don't wake up feeling overwhelmed.


Bathrooms get used alot, but I only clean mine when I actually use it. I wipe off the counter and swish out the toilet first thing in the morning. Throughout the day, I just put one or two things away as I go in. It stays clean that way.


What color or exactly to decorate my kids bedroom?
Q. I am moving to a house and will needed painted. I wanted to paint and decorate my kids room. Both of them are boys. Three and a five year old. They both will be sleeping in the same room together. I am trying to figure out want to do for them to be happy in our new place and they like cars and balls. I really want it to be special.

A. Do you have a bed? If not-here is a link for a loft bed w/a tent. Its so cute. Too bad its not a bunk bed, though. Then you could get the sports bean bags, basketball clothes hamper.. etc

sports bed:
http://www.roomville.com/products/productDetail.asp?PROD_ID=357&DEPid=0&ROOT_dept=0

sports bean bag chairs:
http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/601-6331324-2538546?field-keywords=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&afid=yahoosspslp&lnm=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&ref=tgt_adv_XSJH1060

I wish my 4 year old wanted sports, I have found many more ideas and things to go with sports. but he wants monster trucks! I may get a tire and dip it in brown paint and make muddy tire tracks over his blue walls. Then hang posters up and maybe even get a wall murial. Also hang or paint road signs. if you do a search on wall murials and/or road signs you will find lots of ideas. the murials are really too expensive for me so I may try to do it myself! (MAYBE) they also have the wall "stick ups" for sports or cars. they are removable stickers. do a search if your interested.
anyway. good luck and have fun!
=0)


What do you feel the maximum number of kids in one bedroom is?
Q. I was just wondering what you think the maximum number of kids in one bedroom. No specific ages.

A. well its more a question of your living situation...I have a tiny house and my 3 boys share a bedroom, I have no choice. But they all get on great, they all have their own space in the room and I think because of this they are mostly better at sharing and compromise than many of their peers.
People are so hung up on privacy now...my mother didn;t even have her own BED until she was 14 and her eldest sister got married and moved out.
I like my family to be close and I think shutting them all away in a room on their own encourages them to distance themselves from their siblings, especially if they have TV / playstation etc in there with them.


Did your baby sleep in their own room from birth?
Q. My kids bedroom is across from mine with the bathroom between us do you think it would work to just put baby in his crib when we come home from hospital? If you did this was it really a lot of work? I mean you have to get up anyway i'll have a rocking chair in their to nurse him and put him back to bed.. What worked for you?

A. My son has his own room from the beginning. He is now 12 weeks old and has been very happy in his room. I have only slept in his room twice. The first and second nights home. The baby monitor is right next to me on the nightstand, so as soon as he starts waking up, so do I.
It's nice that we can have just a little time to ourselves, as well as our space. The baby's stuff doesn't take up EVERY room in our home.
It is not difficult to get up and go into his room at night. It's not any more work than it would be if you co sleep. The difference is that my hubby and I could take turns with the feedings. Whos ever turn it was got to sleep through. In the same room, everyone would have woken up.
Try out your son in his own room for a few days. If you can't be away from him at night, then move him into your room. Give yourself the choice.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: which room in my house should i clean first?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP