Saturday, December 22, 2012

What are the most comfortable and afordable sofa beds ?

Q. I have 2 kids and 1 bedroom apartment. I want to make our bedroom into the kids room and make a Living / Bedroom for mommy and daddy. Any suggestions ? Please leave info on where I can find the sofa beds you recommend.

A. I bought the most comfortable couch that I have ever purchased from rooms to go. They are also very reasonable. You might also consider a futon, they can be very comfortable if you get a nice one you can often upgrade the mattress or something like that. Good luck


What is the legal amount of tenants allowed to live in a 1 bedroom apartment in Phila, PA?
Q. Someone I know lives in a 1 bedroom apartment with her 2yr old daughter and 10yr old son. Legally, can she 1. have the three of them sleeping in the same bed? and 2. even if the kids had their own room, can the girl and boy at these ages sleep in the same room/bed?

A. There isn't a bed law, but 2 is the housing limit. Many cultures have families sharing beds, it is not that uncommon.


How many people can occupy 1 bedroom apartment in california?
Q. I need to rent a 1 bedroom in cali but i am not sure how many people can live there. We have 4 people 2adults 2 kids and cannot afford anything bigger. thanks
i used to live in 1 bedroom with 2adults1 kid
how do freckin people live on their own? it is really expensive for rent and i make good money....if things where cheaper we wouldnt have to stuff 4 in a one bdroom

A. if u r mexican...10.


How many nights is it legal to stay over a renters abode?
Q. If your'e girlfriend, who is 47 years old,divorced,has 2 grown kids, is a R.N. Rents a 1 bedroom , attached apartment. How does the Landlord have the right to tell her, how many nights,her boyfriend,me,can stay over or not?

A. Because it's likely in the lease. Rent might be different if more people were living there. I know that if I'm to have a guest for more than 2 weeks I need to inform my landlord and get their permission.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the most comfortable and afordable sofa beds ?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP