Wednesday, December 19, 2012

How old do a brother and a sister have to be in order to sleep seperately in their own rooms?

Q. Suppose it is a 2 bedroom apartment in Ohio. I am not familiar with the current 2011 Ohio law. I was just wondering suppose the girl (sister) is 4 and the boy (brother) is 3, both have their own twin bed (total 2) in the 1st bedroom and the parent sleep in the 2nd bedroom? What is the age that they both must sleep separately due to their gender? Thanks!

A. Before reading the rest of your question, I am sure there are people who thought you were referring to OLDER siblings - which is, of course!! Incest !!!! But, as you are talking about 3 and 4 year old, they can sleep in the same room for as long as they like!!
You know, what your question is going to do, is opening up something else for the Government to interfere with our private lives!!
If the parents are diligent and and monitor their kids actions, I think it's up to the parents to decide WHEN siblings should be given separate bedrooms!!!


Which vacation accommodation do you think is better with young kids?
Q. We're a family of 4: mom, dad, 3 yr old & baby. 3 night vacation at a beach resort.
1) one room (studio type) w/small kitchenette on walk-out floor; $500 total. OR
2) 1 bedroom oceanfront w/full kitchen, raised deck w/ grill; $800 total.

Which would you choose assuming you can afford either (but still like to save money & like to be comfortable too).
Thanks!!!

A. I'd take the one bedroom so I could put the kids there and still enjoy my evening without bothering them!


Single moms, What type of house do you have and how many kids do you have?
Q. I am 25 with a 3 year old son who is all that I need and am nothing without him. I am fixing to have a house that is a 1 bedroom with a small bonus room. The bathroom connects to both the living area and the bedroom. I really feel it is all me and my son need.

A. My husband and I brought a 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath house
Then three years later we had our child

Then two year later he died

If you are buying, at least two bedrooms

If you are renting, one bedroom with bonus room or den will work
I would try to fine a two bedroom


How can I start having my kids sleep in their own bed in a separate bedroom for the first time in their lives?
Q. They are 3 and 1 and have always slept in the same bed as my husband and I but we just moved into a bigger house with so they will have there own bedroom.

A. i had the same problem. they would come into my boyfriend and i;s bedroom to sleep. tell them a bed time story in the same bed have them fall asleep, ans take them to their own beds. also if they wake up in the middle of the night crying use a nightlight stuffed animals.. and have them fall asleep. then just wait a few days, and they will get use to it.dont yell at them to go to bed because thats gonna get them angry and they wont want to go to bed then so tell them that your gonna take them somwhere nicefor the first time.. for the one year old. i suggest you have him/her fall asleep in the bed and take her to bed. make them confortable. its a new hosue but they will get use to it (: goodluck hope i helped.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How old do a brother and a sister have to be in order to sleep seperately in their own rooms?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP