Wednesday, December 19, 2012

how do i organize a cluttered room without spending a cent?

Q. my room is terribly cluttered..
besides shelves and getting rid of things is there anything that i can do about it?
my room isnt that small, but isnt as big as the master bedroom.
also any websites that deal with this would be great.
i just dont have enough space in my room so things end up on the floor.
the problem with shelving is i cant put it up myself and i just got out of high school and still live with my parents. but my father never has time to help me and he procrastinates terribly! please help !
moon its not the factor that the room is messy.i have boxes and such on the floor and things like that.and i do throw things out. i clean my room 2 times a week since i have multiple medical problems i need to keep it clean so i dont get sick. i dont have much space on the dresser either due to the fact that i own a rat, so the housing takes up a little under half of the dresser.and my tv is on the dresser as well, but i never watch tv anymore.. just once in a while, so i need to relocate that as well but have no clue where to put it
im not a pack rat. all my close i wear all year round, im a pants and tshirt girl, but anywho.. the boxes arent big, they are just the ones i kept for my rat...there is nothing that i can get rid of.. i use it all and none is junk.. there isnt much in my room as it is!
the boxes i have are a bit bigger than you hand, and not crates, they are cardboard.. i saved them for the rat. and some are bigger but they have things in them... maybe i just need to get my dad to put shelves up and all that junk (if its possible)

A. If by boxes you mean crates you can always turn them sideways and stack them on top of each other as a temporary bookshelf. Also look around your home. See if there are any bookshelves or totes not being used. If you have extra canvas bags or duffel bags around you can use them for storing out of season clothes, keepsakes that you don't want to display but are to valuable to get rid of, etc. Then store the bags under the bed, but don't forget you did!

Also try these for more ideas:
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/ah_organizing_bedroom/article/0,1801,HGTV_3134_5296875,00.html?hp=Top10_Link10_bedroomStorage

http://www.home-organizing-ideas.com/bedroom-storage.html

http://kidsrooms.lifetips.com/cat/62684/kid-s-storage-tips/index.html


How can I make my bedroom look more mature?
Q. I'm gonna be 16 in a few days and I keep thinking my bedroom looks really childish. How can I make it look more mature? My walls are light yellow and the furniture is cream with wood accents. I love the bedrooms in Pottery Barn (but not PB teens!)
Unfortunately I'm not allowed to buy new furniture or paint/wallpaper my walls...

A. It's not the wall color or the furniture - it's the accents. First check out some design magazines for ideas, then look into new fabrics for curtains, bedspreads and throw pillows. Put the kid clutter (your sentimental stuff) into storage bins or decorated boxes (you can make your own by covering lidded boxes with wallpaper or contact paper) and put a plant in your room. A throw rug and chair can create an "adult" sitting area in your room.


could anybody who likes to decorate give me some good tips for decorating my room?
Q. my room has light pink paneled walls and medium-dark hardwood floors. i currently have a closet in the corner, a bed, dresser, desk, and a random storage rack and some boxes.

what could i do to decorate my room and make it MY space? what themes could i do? where could i find great things to decorate my room with, and for good prices? any tips at all would be appreciated.

A. Zebra Pattern it goes good with pink

http://hubpages.com/hub/Kids-Bedrooms-Ideas-Zebra-Print-Theme


Where can adult toys be hidden in the bedroom where kids can't find them?
Q. Is there furniture or bedroom accessories out there that have hidden storage for valuables or adult toys?

A. You could go to a furniture store that sells chest. They have lots of room to stash all your magazines, videos, whips, & toys. Look for one that matches your decor style, but also has a good lock on the front. If the lock looks cheaply made, look up a lock smith. They may be able to upgrade or customize one on a chest for you aswell... just an idea





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do i organize a cluttered room without spending a cent?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP