Saturday, May 24, 2014

Decorating ideas for bedroom!?




emily


I have twins, a boy and a girl. They are 6 years old and we are moving to a new house. They will share a large bedroom and I have no ideas on how to decorate it and incorporate their favorite colors (Alana - pink, green and baby blue ; Stephen - red and blue). I really love Pottery Barn Kids, so if you could post some links of furniture, that would be great!

Thanks for all your help!



Answer
Have a "prop closet". Keep all the miscellaneous kid's room decorating items in there, and when you want to freshen your child's room, just remove one group of accessories from their room and replace with another! How easy is that?

you can find some good ideas in my source site.

Can you help with Unisex bedroom ideas?




Melissa


My children will be sharing a bedroom. My son is 6, and my daughter will be 3 this month. Does anyone have any design ideas that will make them both feel at home? I'm a single mom, so budget is a big factor to consider. Thanks for your help!


Answer
Rubber duckies are always cute. My sister's kids' bathroom had a whole makeover just by adding a new shower curtain, toothbrush holder, rug, and framed photo all of rubber duckies. I think she got the stuff at WalMart. I love it for a kids' bathroom.

EDIT: I'm so sorry I misread that and thought it said bathroom.
A cute unisex idea for a bedroom is a jungle theme or even just using coordinating colors on the bedding. A red, white, and blue patriotic theme would be really cute, and easy too. One could have a navy blue comforter and the other could have a red comforter with white sheets. Then you can find all kinds of stars and stripes stuff cheap at thrift stores and again, at WalMart/Kmart/TJ Maxx - whatever you have near you. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Decorating ideas for bedroom!?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP