Saturday, May 24, 2014

Zebra and/or neon bedroom ideas?Person with most ideas get 10 points!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????




XoXo~Rawr~


Ok i'm doing a room over and picked zebra and neon.(it's a bedroom for a teenager/my bff) so the main colors are zebra/black&white and turquoise but with other neon colors here and there.Any ideas? Whoever comes up with the most ideas get's best answer/10 points.Ready,set,GO!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tabby Kat



Answer
Check out these rooms for inspiration:

http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Girls-Rooms/My-New-Zebra-Bedroom/detail.esi?oid=514207
http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Girls-Rooms/RetroRedo-with-a-hint-of-sophi/detail.esi?oid=471442
http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Girls-Rooms/Cool-Kids-Room/detail.esi?oid=514935
http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Girls-Rooms/Fresh-Tween-Surprise-Makeover/detail.esi?oid=479834
http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Girls-Rooms/Pink-Green-and-Zebra-Print/detail.esi?oid=6563565
I thought the walls were cool :
http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Girls-Rooms/TeenGirl-Geometric-Modern/detail.esi?oid=532959


Basically, go through these rooms and look at the big picture, then at the small thumbnails under - those will show you the room in a different angle.

Look at individual details , lighting, paint choices, etc.
Remember to keep in mind, that this should be a trendy fun but mature room that she will be able to grow in and always love.

What are original ideas for decorating a teenage girl's bedroom?




malorie m


I'm a 13 year old girl interested in art and music and I need to redecorate my room. It is all pink and little-kid-ish and I'm sick of it. I have a friend who put Christmas lights around the top of her room and I was kind of going for that original style. Any ideas?


Answer
Hello There,

We all like a nice peaceful retreat and definitely our bedroom is one of those places. I have a 13 year old and we redid her room when she was 12 (last year).

1. We painted her room with silver blue and white (Behr satin finish). Two walls blue, two walls white.

2. We then chose two paintings (from Marshalls) One was a blue hues ocean scene with waves with a white finish frame and the other was a blue painted frame of teenagers playing in the water by the ocean side. It has more light to it. We placed that on the blue wall. We also added a silver oval framed mirror and and rectangular family picture collage frame.

If you really want a string of lights you can hang it along the window.

3. Her bedding is a mixture of different shades of blue, yellow and fuchcia. It is a very peaceful room..

4.We also put a small microwave kitchen cart in her room where she has a terrarium with seashells sitting on top of it. The shelves hold her school supplies. . You can find this at the resource below.

I wish I could show you a picture but it is truly a retreat for her.

This is not an expensive makeover. Follow what we did and choose your own colors. Walmart, Target and Marshalls are all great stores.Discuss it with your parents and
email me if you have any questions.

Happy decorating,

Romona




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Zebra and/or neon bedroom ideas?Person with most ideas get 10 points!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP