Thursday, May 22, 2014

Can some one help me with color scheme ideas?




Enrique


I already cleaned my room as much as possible and I still just don't like it .Does anyone have and ideas for a good color scheme the floor is white tile with white lines .I was going to go with navy blue but I want a more happy lighter color.i want the room to look nice because the walls are crappy and none of the colors of the room match.i think we might get the lines done black thanks.


Answer
How about having 3 of your walls a light grey - something like this:

http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/paint-color/metallicsilver

And, one wall - your feature wall - where the bed goes - in something like this blue:

http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/paint-color/alfresco

And... then add blue, grey and white bedding - say perhaps something like this:

http://www.target.com/p/room-essentials-rugby-stripe-comforter-set-blue/-/A-13359051#prodSlot=medium_1_7

And... put some wall art on your walls - and if you want to add a bit of 'pop' to your room - you could add a red cushion on your bed and perhaps a red shade on a chrome base bedside lamp. The art can be in reds, blues and whites. Perhaps something like this graffiti if you like it if not think of something else i.e. you could buy some cheap art on-line or buy some artists canvases and have a go yourself:

http://pinterest.com/graffiti4hire/kids-bedroom-graffiti/

And... perhaps buy either a blue or red rug for the side of your bed?

Hope this helps:)

4th birthday... what to do?




curious


ok, its my daughters fourth birthday the weekend of thanksgiving. It is her first "real" birthday (meaning that she has school friends to invite instead of just family) anyways. I live in a tiny one bedroom apartment, so does my mom, and my dad. last year we wen bowling, 6 adults, 12 kids, and it cost me 100$. and that was just family. what we want to do is have her party indoors with an option of outdoors if weather permits. my only issue is price. I need a room or facility or somewhere I can have a 5 hour party that wont cost me an arm and a leg. I live in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.


Answer
You should look at prices at a nearby recreation center, that's what my mom did. We even got a bouncy house because we rented it outdoors. They have good prices and you should look on Pinterest took they have good ideas :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can some one help me with color scheme ideas?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP