Monday, February 3, 2014

I need to set off a flea bomb in 3 bedrooms 2 which are kid bedrooms. Any tips or suggestions?




Courtney


I only have carpet in my 3 bedrooms other floors are tile and laminate. Can I shut the doors to these bedrooms while bombing them? Does that make the rest of my house safe from cleaning? Do I need to remove curtains in the bedrooms-that I don't really want to wash? Do I need to remove play toys? Should I tape the closet doors? What about the mattress? I've never done this before and I really don't want to put my kids in harms way but either my daughter is allergic to the cat or she's allergic to fleas. Yes. I have found a few fleas but I know there could be more so I want to take every step to getting rid of what I don't see. The cat is now outside and stays there. Tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated!


Answer
Just follow the directions on the pack. Plan for an outing for about 4 hours, have the kids outside, set the bombs, close the doors and leave the house.

When you come home open all doors and windows then bring the kids in.

De flea the cat first

Kids and bedrooms?

Q. Do your kids share a bedroom?
What are their genders?
How many kids do you have?
How old are they?

My kids do share a room.
They are both girls.
I have 2 daughters.
They are 4(5 in Jan.) and 18 mths.

I am planning to seperate them when the oldest turns five, but I want to know what other people do.


Answer
My twins share a room
Boy/Girl
2
2 years old

I plan to separate them when they start school(about 4 or 5). I will also do the same with my second set of twins.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need to set off a flea bomb in 3 bedrooms 2 which are kid bedrooms. Any tips or suggestions?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP