Saturday, June 21, 2014

Paris themes bedroom Ideas?




Aj


I'm redoing my bedroom, the furniture I have for it is a tall full-sized bed with a light wooden bookshelf (as the headboard). I have an all-white dresser with light wooden tops, same with a bedside table. I'm going to get a laced-type bedspread, and a matching lamp and wall decal. Any ideas on what to use to make is sort-of Paris themed? I'm not looking for furniture, mostly decor


Answer
Here's some wall decal ideas and they will also custom make any quote or what ever for you.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Big-Eiffel-Tower-Paris-Girls-Kid-Room-Wall-Decal-Decor-/220476702650?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33556f7fba
http://cgi.ebay.com/French-Cat-Ooh-Paris-Kids-Art-Wall-Quote-Decal-/220770890408?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3366f872a8
http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Name-Eiffel-Tower-Girls-Kids-Room-Wall-Decal-Dec-/320495126189?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4a9eff86ad

Purple kid's bedroom ideas?




La


I am painting my daughter's bedroom next weekend and I have no idea what to do. I want to paint it a lilac color and I want something creative and different but my mind is completely blank on what to do. She will be 4 in January and is a very girly-girl. Her other two favorite colors are turquoise and pink, so maybe a room that could incorporate those two colors too. I don't want anything disney princess theme or too baby like, because I would like for her to grow with this and not want to change it in a year or two. Can anyone please give me ideas or pictures on what I could do? I need as much help as I can get! Thank You!


Answer
if you can paint flowers, lilacs are pretty, purple, "girly". could turn her walls into a nice garden of colors. this is an idea that could stay put through all her childhood.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Paris themes bedroom Ideas?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP