Saturday, June 21, 2014

ideas for a 3 year old and 1 year old boy's bedroom?




autumnrach


we just bought a new house and we have less than a month and a half to get it all together and move in...my biggest dilemma is how to decorate my boys' rooms. My 3 year old loves everything and anything so it's hard to choose one theme and my youngest will be 1 in may so anything is okay. ideas? suggestions on paint, themes, stores, online sites, pictures, anything and everything will be helpful! i clearly lack creativity....


Answer
Don't put pictures up, or something that they are EXTREMELY crazy about. In about 2 months, it'll tide over and they'll hate their room or be bored of it.

I suggest taking one or two colors both boys like a lot and making stripes around the room. Horizontal, vertical, thin, thick, irregular, pinstripe. That kind of thing. I suggest blue and white. White siding, and a nice sky blue with navy blue stripes would look good for a boy's room. Make a few example of stripy designs on a piece of paper and have them look and see which they like best.

After painting the room, get furniture or decor that will be both good-looking, but useful (useful meaning the same thing as "fun for little kids"). Bunk beds that are not too high off of the ground, beds with drawers underneath. That kind of stuff.

I promise you, if you go to an Ikea and walk into the kid's section, you're mind will be overloaded with the burst of creativity that room will give you. Also, the things you buy are extremely easy to put together, and easy to match with other things.

Also, make sure you get things that, though look good and are child-approved (approved FOR and BY the kids), offer a lot of storage room.


Good luck, and make sure you have a lot of fun with this! If you don't have any fun, neither will your kids when the rooms are actually done.

How to Chose Children bedding?




Arthur G


I want to buy bedding for my children. What are the safety measures? Share me your favorite Children bedding online site.


Answer
Kids bedding are an important factor of a childâs bedroom decor. It is not only a kids bedding, but it is actually a reflection of your childâs character and passion.I remember when I was looking for my children bedding. I preferred on their favorite cartoon. Like for my son I chose his favorite cartoon Bob the builder and for my daughter Disney Princess. That make them to sleep early and which effects on their all day. you can find some good bedding on my source site




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: ideas for a 3 year old and 1 year old boy's bedroom?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP