Sunday, June 15, 2014

ideas for my kids room?!!!?




marie76444


What are some ideas to do a boy/girl room. My brother is living with us for certain circumstances and my daughter and son are having to share a room now. They are 2 and 3 yrs old. I am wanting to decorate there room but since they are having to share I want to make it a room for both of them! If that makes scenes :} They have 2 twin beds in there room now they are sleeping on and we are going to buy them a bunk bed so it wont take so much room up. I was thinking about doing my daughter's theme in processs, or flowersbutterfly'ss. Something she wont get old for in a few years and then we have to redo. LOL. My son Ihaven'tt really decided on a theme. I was thinkingdinosaurss, or truck/cars. Any ideas? Also how can ien twinn this to make it for both of them. I appreciate any help and thanks fortakingg the time to read and help me out. Also since christmas iscomingg up soon we were thinking about getting them there room decor, furniture for christmas. Is that cheesy? We just went thro the whole house and got rid of TONS ANS TONS of clothes and toys so trying to stay away from that,Any ideass on what else I can get them for christmas.
they are used to being together. I am not worried about them not likeing to share a room and they are still younge. Also, I was going to get a bunkbed with the safty rails etc. And my daughter (3) will be on the top while my son could have the bottom bed, b/c he being smaller and be safer that way!!!



Answer
http://kidsthemebedrooms.com/shared-bedrooms/decorating-shared-bedrooms.html

Vacation with kids ideas?




indymustan


I have two girls 8 and 5. Any ideas for a fun family vacation (not Disney)? I would like to consider a cruise that is not expensive. How about somewhere in the states that they would like? I thought about Mackinac Island too but already taking them to summer family camp. Now I want a fun beachy type vacation for them later in the summer. Thanks!


Answer
Virginia Beach all the way,

I recommend staying at the comfort inn ocean front. Everyone is a 2 bedroom suite with a livingroom kitchennette and livingroom. balcony overlooking the beach. They have a free continental breakfast and an indoor pool, you just park the car and can walk everywhere

you can rent bicycles for the whole family, the have a small amusement park at the end of the boardwalk. one block in they have restaurant, shops, touristy type stuff. We bought kytes for 2$ in a shop and had a ball flying it.

At night we went swimming after dinner and them went back to the room and put the kids to bed in the bedroom and my husband and I sat on the balcony with wine and talked and just enjoyed ourelves and relaxed. then we pulled out the bed (comfy) and went to bed separate from the kids.

also throughout the year there are many things going on, you can plan to go during a time they are doing stuff. one year we went during easter and they had an easter egg hunt on the lawn and then a facepainting and a concert on the lawn. another time they had parades and marching bands. then fireworks.

great family fun




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: ideas for my kids room?!!!?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP