Sunday, June 15, 2014

Bedroom ideas please?




Jessikah


I recently obtained my own bedroom. I'm 14 (I know, that fact pushes away a lot of people) and I was thinking about getting a lofted bed to where I'd put my own desk underneath it. All I wanted to know is would that be to little kid-ish? If so, what would I go with other than that (keep in mind my rooms not very big)? Please help and thank you in advance!


Answer
I have a loft bed now (I'm 14) and honestly I wish I didnt (even though I get so much extra storage) because it gets annoying with the ladder especially when I drop somethig. It also sucks when you're sick because it's stuffy.

For you I'd either get a regular bed and put it against the wall and shove the desk in the corner.

I lift bed is good if you don't have any other room but I'd go against it

Bedroom ideas for teenage boy?




Husain Imr


Ok I would like some ideas for a room remodel for a teen boy. My room is quite small about enough to fit 3 full beds. It's a square shape room. I guess I need a color tht makes it look bigger. Also some things I like are:
- a modern look like the apple stores
- white accents
- soccer
-traveling
- hard work
- religion
- clean organized desk and room together
I am also going to put in cherry wood laminated flooring for a fact if that helps. Thanks



Answer
for more space, what about a metal loft bed with work desk under it
http://kidsthemebedrooms.com/shared-bedrooms/decorating-shared-bedrooms-for-boys.html
also a picture here with the loft bed and red accents
http://boysthemebedrooms.com

paint the walls a very light grey, and accent with black, white and a splash of red chrome decorations, maybe some soccer ball wall decals bouncing around the walls or a socer ball beanbag
http://boysthemebedrooms.com/sports/all-sports-kids-bedroom-decorating-ideas.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Bedroom ideas please?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP