Saturday, December 7, 2013

Help. I need pictures of a bedroom for ideas?

kids bedroom ideas on pinterest
 on Ikea Ideas Pinterest | Children Bedroom Furniture
kids bedroom ideas on pinterest image




Leighla


Can anyone find me pictures of a bedroom with the main colors being, brown, purple and green (and possibly some gold)


Better chances if the room looks:
Fairy like WITHOUT looking like a kids room
And/or
Brown is the main color of the walls



Thank you.
(I looked on google but couldn't find anything good)



Answer
Bohemian bedroom decor can look fairylike without looking like interior design mean for children. See ideas on Pinterest.

HElP!! I want to do this on my own. teen bedroom ideas.?




Kelsey


Okay i am 13 and this past year has been tough on my parents but we are finnaly getting more stable. we moved into a old victorian farm house 9 months ago and i gave into sharing a bedroom with my young-est sister. well i would not say i regret it but i am ready to get a new bedroom since i am a neat freak and she is a slop. pluse our room is small. there are two bedrooms down-stairs. we use one for an office and the other for a kids T.V. room. My brother uses the office everyday since he is home schooled but next school year (2013-2014) he will go to our private high school. then i will get both rooms down stairs. one for a closet and the other for a bedroom. I am very social and a perfectionest. so it will take me a while to get my ideas in order and over the next year i am going to buy and store everything i need for my new rooms. I CANT ask my parent to help me pay for the costs since they already do SOO much for me. They just bought me an ipad for school and accessories even though they could have gotten grocerys for a month. I know they L♥ve me. I want to do this totally on my own. MY plan is to have the smaller room with a medium size closet be the lounge with 2 fluffy chairs and the T.V. and book case. and a rug that i just bought. plus a small desk with a chair that can slid under it. I am looking at spending $255 with $15 of wiggle room. I want good quality but CHEAP. So how can a 13 year old girl make money? We do grow berries and all that but our harvest went towards the ipad and summer expenses. so we will have loads next year(planted over 700 plants) and i hope to get my money then. well anyone got any other ideas? Also bedroom ideas and prices would be great. good stores and websites. CHEAP is key. thnaks in advanced :)


Answer
Wow, my mind is going 100 different directions! First-good for you in taking responsibility and insisting you will pay for your comforts. Do you have recipes for those berries? The reason I ask, maybe you could share those recipes on you tube and eventually get paid by advertisers? What if you conducted tours of the berry harvest for local 4H groups that will only have to pay a $1.00/person? They could pick a few, learn how they were planted, maintained, etc. Now, for the room-there is a site for dollar store crafts. Sure, some are cheap but they do have clever crafts(such as making a puffy pillow out of
throw rugs that are cheap), get into pinterest and other people will give you ideas on cheap decor for kids rooms that you can do yourself! Good luck , kiddo.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help. I need pictures of a bedroom for ideas?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP