Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What is the easiest way to paint a team logo on a wall?

Q. I'm repainting my bedroom using the Philadelphia Eagles team colors paint from Home Depot, and I'd like to put up an Eagles logo. What would be the easiest way to do this on one of the walls?

A. My wife uses an image projector that she purchased at Hobby Lobby for about $25. This projector will project any image on the wall with out the need for transparancies. Once you have the image displayed on the wall the size you want.. then you can just paint in the colors. I suggest you project the wall and then 'outline' each of the areas of different color with the appropriate color. THen you can turn off the projector, turn on the main lights and finish the painting.

You can see my wife's handywork on her web site below. Look in 'Kids Room' portfolio.


What movie has a beginning where armed robbers break into a house and kill the wife in the bedroom?
Q. This is random I know, but I have this image ingrained in my memory of this movie or tv episode, from about 15 years ago, where a bunch of armed (military?) robbers break into a house and bash down the door, where the kid is under the blankets and his mom or both parents are shot? I think it was in the beginning of the film. Weird I know, but I really would like to figure out what this is from, been haunting me since day one.

A. Hard to Kill
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099739/


How can a bedroom look like an ice cream parlor?
Q. I want suggestions on an Ice Cream Parlor inspired bedroom.

A. You need a waffle cone pattern headboard - shaped like a cone with icecream - or just the waffle pattern. or a large vintage ice cream ad board.

Bedding in icecream colors. Lamps/floor mat shaped like ice cream cones. Find an antique ice cream maker for displaying. A cushy chair with ice cream pillows. Find a way to bring ice cream scoops into the decor. Also floats and milk shakes, ice cream sandwhiches....window coverings like bedding.


Look at ice cream parlor images to get more ideas.
http://www.google.ca/images?rlz=1T4ADBS_enCA288CA288&q=ice%20cream%20parlor&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1003&bih=455

Check stores for kids kitchen/food toys that you could incorporate, paint them to take away the plastic look. You could attach them to photo frames and dresser knobs.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the easiest way to paint a team logo on a wall?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP