Sunday, May 19, 2013

What are some great ideas for decorating the wall in my dorm?

Q. Moved some furniture around, and now there's a big blank wall behind the couch. I'm on a college budget, so I'd like to use mostly supplies I already have; several colors of paper, markers (including silver), scissors, tape, etc. I'm ok with spending a LITTLE money on supplies as well.

Links to examples are great, too! I want to do something other than the usual posters and stuff.

A. I'm going to throw you three links here to a kazillion gorgeous pictures of designer rooms. I think you will get some great wall decor ideas from these pics. You can save your favorite pix to your computer, then narrow it down.

Cottage Decor (has bedrooms and other rooms) -- this one has lots of feminine rooms I think you will love:
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/decor/gal0407212710549.html?59

Bedrooms -- little kids, to teens, to guest rooms:
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/decor/gal030827409081.html?16

Bedrooms -- grown up bedrooms:
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/decor/gal010651154004.html?52

I hope this gives you lots of good ideas!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some great ideas for decorating the wall in my dorm?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP