Sunday, May 19, 2013

My duvet is white with an orange flower, and my pillows are orange flowers, what can i do to my walls?!??!?!?

Q. i cant paint my walls, my sheets are hot pink and my pillows are white with pink and orange flowers, i need something cool, but not like a little kids room. i have a small room, but i need good ideas!

A. Find a solid sheet with the same colors as your duvet... maybe a pale green from the leaves. The pale green will "pull together" and ground all the other colors.

Find the center of the wall near the ceiling over your bed. Fold the sheet in half and nail the center of the edge of the sheet to the top of the wall over your bed. Then fan out the fabric and nail it to the wall about 3 feet away from the center on each side... you're basically making a fabric headboard behind the bed.
If you can't do this behind your bed, then use the sheet as a wall covering on one of the bedroom walls. Nail holes are very small and you can stretch the fabric taut.

Whatever you do, don't add more detail, flowers, or bright colors. You need to pull the whole scheme together and coordinate with a third, cool color.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My duvet is white with an orange flower, and my pillows are orange flowers, what can i do to my walls?!??!?!?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP