Friday, May 24, 2013

How many kids can I adopt thru foster care?

Q. I have a 5 bedroom/3 bath double wide. I only have 1 child living with me whom is my sister. So, I have 3 spare bedrooms. Anybody know what the maximum limit is on how many kids you can adopt through the foster care system?

I am wanting to do this to help give these children a safe,happy,and warm place and a good family where they feel at home. I am looking at older children ranging from 11 yrs old and up

Money is no issue.

A. As far as I know there is no "limit" but it is surely based on your local agencies and your ability to care for and adequately support these children...not just financially.

God bless you for your interest in older children. They are so frequently passed over. There is a great website called My Turn Now that features older children and sibling groups from all over the country.

Good Luck and thank you for choosing to adopt through the foster care system.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many kids can I adopt thru foster care?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP