Thursday, May 23, 2013

How can I decorate a pink room?

Q. my room is a medium toned pink
i don't want to repaint it, but i am also trying to redo my room
what colors would go with pink?
i don't want it to look juvinile

thanks

A. Pink doesn't have to look juvenile and there are ways to achieve nice rich looks. In fact, pink is a very good color to have in a bedroom, as it is very relaxing for the spirit and soul, not to mention the mind. Here are some color schemes that will work well with your pink walls:

For an oppulent look: pink, white & gold
For a contemporary look: pink, white & silver
For a relaxing look: pink, dark brown & off-white
For an art deco look: pink, black & silver
For a retro look: pink, white & black
For an airy feel: pink, lime green & white
For a country feel: pink, light green & yellow
For chic New York look: pink, brown & turquoise

Pink is a great color and is no longer confined to being used for kids.

As for my favorite above: Pink, white & gold for the oppulent look. If you need ideas for this look, just send me an email and I'll send you more ideas.

Whatever you do, make sure you decide on the mood you want the room to have, then run with that. And keep in mind that the best thing to do when deciding on decorating is to prepare a room that makes you smile each and every time you walk into it!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I decorate a pink room?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP