Sunday, May 5, 2013

Do you like colored or white lights on your tree?

Q. I personally like colored lights on the tree. Sure white lights are pretty and elegant, but colored lights are much more fun and you can see white lights every time of the year just by turning your bedroom light on.
@ Amber: I did not. My mother never did put up white lights.

A. I like colored. White lights are a little more traditional, but I think colored lights are fun. Plus a lot of people put up lights for their kids, and kids like colors way more. Did you like white lights as a kid? Probably not.


Need help with painting my kids rooms?
Q. Currently the walls of my kids bedrooms are painted light blue and green. I need to change their bedroom cause they are bored of the same look for the past five years. I plan to put lemon yellow with grey. But I need info on how to remove the blue and green first. Please help as I plan to do the paint job myself.
The walls are painted and not wall papered

A. are the walls papered?
you can get a steamer and scrape the walls and paper using lining paper
and then paint

if i were you, if the paper is i tact i would paint the whole lot white
2 coats
and then do your lemon & grey on top
quicker, easier and cheaper


A nightlight keeps causing fires in my young childrens' bedroom, how can I stop this problem?
Q. I have put out three small fires caused by a nightlight I built for my kids' bedroom. Luckily I was still awake and able to put them out in time. Is it a problem with the wiring maybe, or just the heat emanating from the bulb? Or possibly from the curtains above the light catching?

A. I think you are the problem.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you like colored or white lights on your tree?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP