Monday, May 13, 2013

80's/90's kids show. Involving an elephant and a hot water bottle in a kid's bedroom.?

Q. I remember some show I used to watch as a kid, it was set in a child's bedroom and his toy's used to come to life. The main character was a blue elephant possible called Howard or Hector or something like that. It olso involved a hot water bottle and aremote control monster truck. It was not a cartoon and I think it was from Australia or New Zealand, I can't remember any more, I haven't seen it for about 13 years.

If anyone has any idea what the show was called, I'd really like to know. It's been plaging my mind ever since I remembered it about 3 months ago.
Thanks alot.

A. Johnson and Friends!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_and_Friends

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/1236-johnson-and-friends/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 80's/90's kids show. Involving an elephant and a hot water bottle in a kid's bedroom.?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP