Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Where can I get cheap zebra and/or leopard print decor for my bedroom?

Q. I love zebra and cheetah print and i'm going to alternate pink and black walls. I want to hang leopard and zebra print on my walls. I have bunch of pics I want to do something with. Ideas?? Thanks. I want this stuff to be cheap because we don't have much money because my car just broke down. Thank you.

A. there is always this bedding......
http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?deptid=66047&catid=67283&grptyp=ENS&itemid=1735227&dep=Kids+%2b+Teens&pcat=Teens%27+Bedding&cat=girls%27+bedding&refpagename=X3%252Easpx&refdeptid=67787&refcatid=67999&cmAMS_T=X3&cmAMS_C=C1&CmCatId=67787|67999


What do you do with the prints from a boudoir photo shoot?
Q. Its become a huge thing to give to your fiance for a wedding present and I like the idea. I have NO IDEA what is done with the photos. I don't want to spend $500 for pics that will get tossed or store them in a box that my kids will find in 15 years. Has anyone done them and if so what did you do with them?

A. You go ahead and hang them up in your bedroom and try to teach your kids a sensible and natural, rather than a warped, attitude about the human body.


What random objects can I take photos of?
Q. I'm in my room right now, and I have nothing interesting but I need something cool for my portfolio.
Can someone name just anything in a bedroom for me to take photos of?
:)
by cool i mean interesting, haha.
It's night time here so I'll stay inside for now

A. A refrigerator. Thats cool.

Well, why not get OUT of your room and go outside and take pics?

Why do they have to be 'cool'?
Do something different to what the other 99.9% of little kids do.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get cheap zebra and/or leopard print decor for my bedroom?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP