Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What is an average electric bill for a 3 bedroom house in orlando?

Q. I am looking to move to Orlando next year and I need to see how much, on average, a 3 bedroom house will cost in electric. We will have no pool and 4 kids (if that makes much of a difference). Thank you.

A. hello
it really depends on how you set your thermostat in your home.this part might sound weird but it also depends on what power company you have. florida power progress energy and winter park utilities tend to be a bit more then OUC ( Orlando utitlies ). I have a small 2 bedroom home and my bill averages like 150 summer and 75 during the cooler months.


How can I use my mom as a landlord reference?
Q. I want to rent but I have no rental history. I've been living with my mom for 22 years and I have two kids. We are living in a frickin' 2 bedroom house w/ an attic/basement, and there are 9 people in this house altogether.

A. No, living at home does not count. You have not been renting from your mother for 22 years.

Everyone starts out with no history, you can still rent. Your mother can co-sign for you.

You will need to have a job, earning at least 3 times the rent, and either no or decent credit.


Where can I find help with low income housing ?
Q. I have 3 kids and recently divorced.No child support yet and I need to move ,because I have to have more than 2 bedrooms for the kids.
Anybody knows where I can get help with low income housing San-Jose,CA ?
I would realy appreciate...never been in this situation before.

A. I have just heard of a website that helps out with things like this ....try it out....here's actually three....hope that this helps ya!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is an average electric bill for a 3 bedroom house in orlando?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP