Monday, April 15, 2013

what are some good bed room themes?

Q. I need help thinking of some good bedroom themes i have some.
Like my sister has Japanese garden my other sister has spongebob(bikini bottom) and im thinking of sum moon and stars.
I need help thinking of more cuz im not sure if i want that one.
I need some for girls and boy cuz my lil bro needs one.


thanks!

A. First off, your age might play a role. I'm a 14 year old girl that is moving in to my older brother's room when he goes to college and I am shooting for a blue/brown color scheme. when i was 10/11, not sure how old, I painted my room lavander and pulled the baby blue carpet up to get hardwood floors. Right now, i've outgrown the lavander and i don't like my furniture because it is vvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrrryyyyyyy old. I'm excited to move in because my room is very tiny and i deserve an up grade. So here some age/gender ideas:

Boys:

4-6: Cars (very popular, i think)
TV show (eg, like your sister and spongebob)
Space(Moons and stars like you mentioned)

7-10: Dark Colors (Navy Blue, Olive Green *my brother had Olive green*)
Favorite hobby (eg. if they like nature, you could put in a few plants and paint it green)
Favorite Sport

11-17: Color Scheme that is both mature and fun. (when i painted my room, i outgrew the colors after 2 years, so it got boring)
Once again, Sports
Favorite Job/Career
Favorite Country ( I <3 Italy)

Girls:

4-6: Insects (Butterflies, dragonflies, ladybugs. My neighbor did this for her daughter's room)
Disney Princesses
Popular kids bands/singers (Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, High School Musical)
Bright colors (Pink, Lavander, Light Blue, idk)

7-10:
Favorite Hobby
Popular Kids Band
etc.

11-17:
Color Scheme (BLUE/BROWN!!!!!! my fav!!!!)
Favorite Interest or future job (eg, i want to be a neurologist when i'm older, so i would do stuff with the brain. you could roll with your favorite job interest)

have fun with this! your bedroom can really be your personal getaway sometimes, so do something you love!!!!!!


What color is your kid's bedroom?
Q. My oldest, Ginny (6) has a garden room - which is pretty neat! The walls and ceiling is blue, the ceiling has clouds and a pale 'sun', there's a white 'picket fence' painted along the bottom, with painted flowers, etc.

My youngest, Madeline (4) has a typical pink bedroom! Very girly.

We're expecting a boy in a few DAYS and his room is ocean themed!

A. My oldest daughter, Paige, is 8 years old. She has a pink and orange room. Hannah Montana is her main theme. We recently added the orange to her room, as it was pink since she was born.

My middle daughter, Mackenzie, is 4 years old. She has a pink and purple princess themed room.

My youngest son, Nicholas, is 2 years old. He has light blue walls. His theme is mostly jungle animals.

I like all of you kids rooms, they are so cute!!


I need gift ideas: three boys, 2 girls?
Q. I need Christmas gift ideas for:
a 4 year old boy who loves Spiderman
a 6 year old boy who loves Spiderman
a 7 year old girl who loves Hannah Montana and Tinkerbell
a 9 year old girl who loves High School Musical
a 9 year old boy who loves football.

All of the boys like the Star Wars: Clone Wars too.

I already bought a lot, but what do you suggest? What do your kids want?
Toys R Us didn't really have anything in those characters. It must have just been that store because I was dissappointed.

A. Decorate their bedroom, PJs, action figures + games, girly photo frames + albaums, dolls, accessories, CDs, videos.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are some good bed room themes?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP