Saturday, April 27, 2013

Need help decorating my kids bedrooms in Spiderman and Princess any creative people out there?

Q. I am having a really hard time trying to figure out what do with the walls in both rooms. Or if anyone knows some good websites with pictures that would help.

A. I like murals. Here's a link for both rooms. I also gave you bedding, chair and drape links. You can paint the rooms a blue and lilac. Good luck!


What were on your bedroom walls when you were a teen?
Q. Or if you are a teen right now, what are on your walls?

Just curious.

A. New Kids posters and my footprints cut out of construction paper that lead up my wall and walked around my light in the ceiling. I also painted an entire mural of people. It was awesome. My parents were so mad..lol But I got to keep it that way.


I need ideas on how to paint my boys bedroom?
Q. I have 2 boys (ages 7 & 4) that share a fairly large bedroom. I want to paint it with some cool design that they'll like now and when they get older. Any suggestions would be great.

A. The best ideas I've found for boys bedrooms are http://boysthemebedrooms.com/. There are some great themes that you can do by purchasing or making the items shown. I also found this site (http://www.decorating-kids-rooms.net/bedroom-themes-for-children.html) which talks specifically about "How To Create Bedroom Themes For Children That Grow With Your Child".

Right now it seems to be that for your 4 and 7 year olds, a pirate theme would be fantastic. Maybe paint a wall mural of a beach and sunset on one wall. Then as they grow older they can add things to it - like kids playing sports on the beach, pirate treasure in the sand, or just enjoying the peaceful scene.

You know your kids and their interests - have a ball with them and let them decide. My daughter loves pirates and Egyptians. So I'm focusing on the treasure and tying the two interests together that way.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help decorating my kids bedrooms in Spiderman and Princess any creative people out there?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP