Sunday, April 21, 2013

How to make my home more homey?

Q. Our little 3 bedroom house doesn't feel very homey. Its very plain, nothing on ANY of the walls...
what can I put on the walls?!
I don't like a lot of clutter, and I have small children so I don't want tons of breakable sitting around.
Keep in mind I don't have a TON of money to spend on decor.
What are some good homey items to buy?

A. Some good answers are already posted, but are your walls warm and inviting colours? Paint is not expensive and will give your home a cozy feel is you choose the right colour. If your children are old enough to draw or colour, especially nice is to give them half sheets of poster board to create artwork for your walls, one per child. It is amazing how kid's abstract colourings look like modern art w. an inexpensive black frame. I am an artist and keep my walls very stark- I don't have any of my work up (it is in bins and racks in my tiny studio), so I too dislike clutter.I do have some coloured glass discs hanging in my windows, and my chimes and 2 plants are also suspended. Out of reach of children, and not knicknacks that need dusting or would injure the children.
.................................................................................................................................


How do i try to get custody of my nephews if their parents were considered unfit?
Q. My brother and his kids mother were considered unfit parents. How can i try to get custody of the kids when i and my fiance are only 18. The kids great aunt is also trying to get custody but they have a small house with alot of people in it. people are sleeping on the floor and 2-3 in a room. i have a 3 bedroom house and an extra room. we also have more than enough money to support the kids. i live in wisconsin. how would i go about trying to get custody?

A. My oldest and I are working on doing the same thing. You need to file a Child In Need of Care motion with the courts but you need to prepare you evidence to present to the court. It not dissimilar to a father going for custody. The more you prepare, the cheaper the legal costs, provided there's not an emanate danger. Here's what I give fathers. I hope it helps.

http://tinyurl.com/Custody-Can-A-Father-Win
http://tinyurl.com/ChildCustodyContestedConsider
http://tinyurl.com/ChildCustodyConsideredFactors
http://tinyurl.com/ChronologicalStatements
http://tinyurl.com/AttorneyInterviews
http://tinyurl.com/RecordingConversations
\\\\\\\\\\\\\


Having trouble getting a bedroom ready for two little girls to share?
Q. Our house has 3 bedrooms and we are about to have our 3rd child. Buying a 4 bedroom house is not an option right now. So our son has his own room, but my daughter and they new baby girl will have to share a room. I am just having trouble fitting all their stuff in one room. I feel guilty moving my daughter's stuff over to make room for her sister's stuff, cause it's been HER room for 3 years now. Any ideas on how to organize better?

A. Put your son in the smaller room and spend some time ELIMINATING, not just organizing. Most people have too much crap. Unfortunately, with young children, storing UP is not only not very practical since they can't reach it, but also because it is a safety issue. You don't want a kid to try climbing a bookshelf or dresser and having it fall on them. In addition, consider making a storage area for lesser used stuff in your son's room. No reason why he should have complete exclusion in his space when nobody else does.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make my home more homey?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP