Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Where could I find a Vanity desk from PB teen cheaper?

Q. Here Is the website:http://www.pbteen.com/products/p3894/?pkey=k42-9765322&catalogId=42&sku=9765322 I really like it because it's A vanity and a desk because my room is really small =] Thanks!

A. Here's another option:
http://www.homelement.com/products/Kid-Furniture/Kid-Vanities/The-Orleans-Vanity-Homelegance_2498.html
and
http://www.homelement.com/index.php?main_page=search&categoryName=cat_5&subCategoryName=Vanity%20and%20Mirrors&category=149&refine=1&history=ou0dlr54%7C%7CfreeText~vanity%40prf0bzc4%7C%7CcategoryName~category_root%5Ecategory~5%5EsubCategoryName~Bedroom%20Furniture%5EsubCategoryName~Bedroom%20Furniture

Good luck!


Looking for a source for 1940's style design furniture?
Q. I love 1940's design. Cary Grant, Doris Day. Casual yet extremely elegant. Does anyone know of any great sources for New 1940's style furniture and design?

A. Lauretta, you are wanting what they call today "DECO STYLE" that was the doris day era. That style is very popular again, check with HGTV web site, they do alot of that era redesign, also check flea markets, and watch for estate sales, when people that are old die, their kids usually dont want that "Old furniture", you can pick up some sweet deals that way.
Pay attention to your fabric also, they can change a bland chair into an elegant chair for a few bucks. Check out some Retro furnishing sites on the web. Good luck! I just love the home in the doris day movie, Move over darling!
Oh, another thing I just thought of, we have motel furniture liquidators here in our state, that buy out fancy motels I got a beautiful ornate bedroom suite for under 300 dollars and they threw in a fancy chair for my vanity!


How can i get my room like Massie Block's?
Q. I have read the graphic novel of the clique. But i have never seen the movie(s) or anything. I have a very small room. But big enough for a full size bed, my Tv, and my desk. Well, those are the biggest things in my room and i have a big closet, But not like a walk-in, Well, I really want my room to look like Massie's. What are some things i can do to do that? I dont have 1000 dollars to spend. Just about 300.
Thanks:)

A. Okay well ,
Have you seen The Clique Movie or read The Clique Books, and want a bedroom like Massie Block in The Clique? Well, here's a guide that will help you and make your room just like hers!

Steps

1Start with the walls.
Ads by Google
Kids Wall Decor Wide Range of Kids Room Wall Décor. Shop With Your Kid at Land of Nod!
www.LandofNod.com/WallDecor
In The Clique Movie the Walls in Massie's room are glossy white. Have your walls painted white with a high gloss finish. If you have wallpaper and do not want to repaint, you can just re-wallpaper. There are lots of different types of wallpaper with white patterns that can be pulled off with Massie's style.
As well as white walls in the Clique Movie, there are framed paintings of shoes, handbags and make up in a row. There is a framed picture of a flower pattern. If you do not like framed pictures there are loads of shops that sell Canvases with pictures printed on them.
Also have a pin board, probably white, with pictures of your friends and magazine pictures or just anything that is cute.
2 Furniture should be white. This emphasizes different color walls and goes with all color schemes. You will most likely want to have:
White bed
White bed table
White dresser
White vanity table
White desk
3Give your room some accessories. If you are wanting to make your room like the one in the book, instead of white vases, chooses purple vases or purple flowers. Try to get fake flowers that look real so you don't always have to water them.
4.Make sure your room has light. Try to have a chandelier for lighting or better a chandelier with crystals or diamonds; Massie has ones like this. Try to put white or creme colour lamps on most of your desks If you are wanting to make your room like the one in the book instead of white lamps put purple lamps.
5 Flooring. If you do not have white floors or wooden floors, you can get sheepskin white rugs like how Massie has in her room.
6 Add your own personal touches. Pictures, photographs, lamps, curtains, books, and make it your own! There you go: you have a room like Massie's, and it's all you.

Tips

Stick with one color scheme- like white and purple.
Consider curtains. Try black-and-white spotted ones.
Don't put too much furniture if you have a small room.
Keep it simple and CLEAN to give more effect.
EditWarnings

This may cost a lot of money.
You can create this but it will take a lot of hard work.
You need a big room to create this look.
Dont go overboard


can any one give me some tips on how to organize my house?
Q. i am asking this in parenting because i want some ideas from other moms.
i need help with every thing. its all a mess and i do not know where to start.

A. Well, my husband and I own a small ranch style home. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. It gets cluttered very fast! When I want to declutter, I look at an item and think if I had used it within the year. If it has been sitting there for a while and not used within that year, it goes bye-bye. Either in the garbage or sold on Craigs List or given to Good Will. Here are some of the things I work on annually.

1. Cupboards - Go through all you kitchen cupboards, one at a time of course, and you will be amazed at what you find that can be thrown out. When I cleaned mine out not too long ago, I had four coffee maker decanters, that I could not even use anymore because I had a different coffee maker! I also found spices that were about 5 years old!!

2. Bedroom Closets - The saying goes - If you haven't worn it in a year, get rid of it. I think that is a good guideline to follow. I am always amazed at the clothes I get rid of (and how many I still have) when I clean out my closets!

3. Bookcases - Now, I don't know about you, but I have a tendency to gather books. At last count, I had well over 200 and definitely had to get rid of some of them. I looked them all over and got rid of the ones that didn't sound interesting. Also, go through knickknacks, papers, magazines, or anything else filling up those bookcases.

4. Kids Room - This is something that needs to be done about twice a year in my house. My kids go through their clothes, toys, books,etc. anything goes that they are no longer interested in.

5. Bathroom - We know how cluttered and overflowing those vanities and medicine chests can get. Go through all those goodies and if it has hardened, softened or changed color, get rid of it!

6. Linen Closet - Towels, sheets, curtains, etc, are also things that need to be periodically sorted and tossed. I just recently discovered that we had almost 100 towels! Who knew?? I removed all the semi worn out ones and was left with about 30 or so. That should suffice.

7. Under Your Bed - This part of the decluttering can be quite scary. Proceed with caution and always have a weapon, such as broom, vacuum cleaner or bug spray with you! Who the heck knows what you will find under there, but I can bet a lot of it can go.

8. Organize - There are so many great products these days that hold everything. Get some inexpensive plastic boxes and neatly store all your items that are not in display or not used daily. You can get small ones in the dollar stores to organize your CDs, use them in your pantry or cupboards, store odd and ends, letters, papers, you name it!

9. Throw Out the Old - One thing you must absolutely remember when decluttering is you have to THROW AWAY the NOT USED or WANTED. DO NOT just take everything out and rearrange!!! That is a temporary solution and is not sufficient!!!!!

10. Everything in its Place - Once you have everything decluttered and organized, get everyone to keep everything in its place and your home will remain organized and clutter free forever! Yea, right - nice dream, but we will be doing this very same thing in the not too distant future!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where could I find a Vanity desk from PB teen cheaper?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP