Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Idea for Painting a BEDROOM Set in DISNEY PRINCESS THEME?

Q. HI guys I had a question, we bought a really nice bedroom set/hutch /desk set for my girls bedroom, and I need ideas on how to paint it in a disney princess theme?

My kids room is painted in lilac/pink with all disney decorations, does anyone have any ideas on what color to paint the bedroom set?

the set is now in all white, it needs to be painted because it has a few scratches, what color do you think will match? any ideas would be appreciated this will be such a fun project for me! Thanks in advance

A. The Home Depot has a Disney line of paint, made by Behr I think. It has specific color schemes for the Disney princesses which should make it easy to coordinate with the room. There are lots of shades of lilac and pink you could play with. We painted my daughter's desk with Wave of the Wand which is a cool mauvey color. Even the shades of blue like Cinderella Glass Slipper/ Bibbidi Bobbidi Blue or green like Tinkerbell could look really great too.


Ideas on how to turn a basement into a little place for kids?
Q. I was thinking on creating different spaces for them. A kitchen/dining room, living room, office, and possibly a bedroom area. I was thinking of dividing the "rooms" with king size sheets, hung in a neat manner. Our basement isn't finished or anything (drywall/paint, etc) but is in good enough shape to have a little fun with it. I don't know if I am allowed to paint or put anything on the floor (except carpet...not tacked down) And ideas, thoughts, tips? It doesn't have to be perfect....my little ones are just happy to have a place to play. Budget is small~creativity is limitless. THANKS!

A. A table or old desk for a craft area. Then hang baskets or an old shoe organizer to put craft materials in:glue, paint, brushes, crayons, markers, scissors, glitter, stickers,etc.

Old file cabinet painted a funky color to hold materails like paper and finished projects. you can also hang a clothes line for them to clip paintings on to dry and to display finished works of art!

Maybe in one area, you could put a bunch of thick blankets and floor pillows down for a cozy pallet/nest to nap on.

Not sure how old your kids are or if they are boys/girls, but you could have an area with books, and puzzles, another make believe area with dress up stuff and "props" (umbrella, old high heels, old halloween wigs, feather boa, purses)... I loved to play "kitchen" when I was littel. If they have a play kitchen then when you run out of food, save the boxes/jars/containers for them to play "kitchen" with. Any old plastic dishes you don't use anymore... or if they don't have a kitchen, 2 chairs and table will work! A big box or set of shelves can hold the "food".


Lots of mirrors since I doubt the basement has many windows...Let the kids create the art and frame it in an old frame and decorate with those! You can even create with them and hang your work on the wall too!


Can you help me with ideas for my childrens bedroom?
Q. I have 2 girls. 1 and 3. My 1 year old is almost 2 but very advanced for her age. She speaks very clearly. My 3 year old will be 4 july4th. The theme is dora & puppies. What kind of beds should I use? Twin over full bunkbed? my 3 yr old is tall she looks and talks like a 5 yr old.. So she'll be needing something like a twin? Bit will that look right?? Any ideas?

A. I would get twin beds or if the room is big enough full size beds or twin boards that can convert to full. Girls, unlike boys, tend to tire of the whole bunk bed idea quick.

Also, I might be biased because I now have 3 girls and 2 boys and buying bedroom furniture over and over isn't part of the plan or budget..lol I use bedding to kiddie up their rooms.

Using your theme, I would go for something like this where the bedding isn't exactly the same for their beds, but coordinated (scroll to the pink set).
http://cimots.com/bed-design/kids-twin-beds-ideas-in-various-themes-bedroom.html

I get decals from here:
http://www.landofnod.com/kids-beds/kids-�

Here are some bedroom sets. Personally, I bought my mattresses locally because I wanted to see the quality and knew I could bargain with them on the price since I was buying more than one set:
http://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Kids-Bed�
http://www.kidsfurnituremart.com/kids-be�
http://www.cymax.com/Bedroom-Sets-Kids--�


What's a inexpensive but good birthday present for a girl turning 9?
Q. I don't know what's the "in" thing right now for girls. And NO Hannah Montana please!! I want to keep it under $20. Thanks for the suggestions!

A. A diary, Hair accessories, Bead kit, jewelry, A good book,
A jewelry box, a purse, If it is ok with the parents a bottle of cologne or some nail polish. or both. something fun and funky for her bedroom. a mood lamp or light show. over sized throw pillows or a beanbag chair. small collectible porcelain dolls. my daughter colects the balerina ones.
A nick nack for her dresser, portable CD player and batteries, Twenty questions. it is an electronic game, my daughter has one every one in the family loves to play it. it cost me like $14 but it is fun. a computer game There are a lot of them you can pick up for like 10 bucks that kids really love. Jump rope, jacks, jigsaw puzzels, board game for the whole family to play. If she likes horses, you could get her a subscription to youg rider magazine, Her own hair dryer, comb and brush set. fabric pens and some white T shirts,
ok out of ideas.

Good luck hope you find the perfect gift.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Idea for Painting a BEDROOM Set in DISNEY PRINCESS THEME?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP