Friday, January 18, 2013

how should I decorate this room. It is a 4 in one room?

Q. I mean it is my toddlers daughters main bedroom/ older kids 13 nd 11 and her playroom/ guest room and my office. I want it to be fun for her but mature enough for guests and nice for me too. But allow her imagination to come into play. It is light yellow at the moment but I planning on turning it light pink. I just do not know what to do. Any suggestions would be great.

A. I have an idea...I just ordered wall art from Phogos. Phogos is a company that makes custom wall art from your own digital camera. Maybe a family picture on your wall of everyone would be nice? There are some great ideas here http://www.phogos.com


How to decorate a room when the kids are sharing one room?
Q. I have a 2 year old boy, a 6 months girl.. we are moving to a house that hase two bedrooms for the kids, one of them is REALLY big and it has two walk in closet, the other one is small one wlak in closet, and there is another sun room looking thing attach to it(a door separats it, has lots of windows). my ? is should they share or what should i do?

A. give the big room to your son. he's the one able to use the space not and he's got seniority. period. if you have them share now, at some point, when that becomes inappropriate, you will have a mess on your hands deciding who moves into the smaller room.

i do believe in treating kids fairly when within reason, but for this, you've got to make a choice. if it because a problem just say..."because i'm the parent and that's what i decided.

when they're older, you could also make up a schedule for the rooms, like switch off every two years or something. tell them if they want that they need to work together to make it possible, like not painting one room pink or whatever. but that's waaaaaaaay down the road!!! don't bite off more that you can (or want) to chew.

just make a decision. it's what the parents do!

good luck!


I expect our move to be hectic. How can I help my kids understand and get involved with everything?
Q. I know that my kids will not be happy as soon as they'll know about our plan to move. It might be hard for them to grasp our need to do so. They might not want to leave what they love behind like friends, places, and the like.

How can I make it easier for them? Please help.

A. Let them 'help' pick out the new house or tell them they can decorate their new bedrooms; kids love that kind of stuff. Even though they really have no control over anything it helps them feel like they contribute to the decisions in the family.
Act like a real estate agent and sell them the location too; parks, beaches, cool things or possibilities for the backyard (tree house, pools etc).


What color or exactly to decorate my kids bedroom?
Q. I am moving to a house and will needed painted. I wanted to paint and decorate my kids room. Both of them are boys. Three and a five year old. They both will be sleeping in the same room together. I am trying to figure out want to do for them to be happy in our new place and they like cars and balls. I really want it to be special.

A. Do you have a bed? If not-here is a link for a loft bed w/a tent. Its so cute. Too bad its not a bunk bed, though. Then you could get the sports bean bags, basketball clothes hamper.. etc

sports bed:
http://www.roomville.com/products/productDetail.asp?PROD_ID=357&DEPid=0&ROOT_dept=0

sports bean bag chairs:
http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/601-6331324-2538546?field-keywords=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&afid=yahoosspslp&lnm=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&ref=tgt_adv_XSJH1060

I wish my 4 year old wanted sports, I have found many more ideas and things to go with sports. but he wants monster trucks! I may get a tire and dip it in brown paint and make muddy tire tracks over his blue walls. Then hang posters up and maybe even get a wall murial. Also hang or paint road signs. if you do a search on wall murials and/or road signs you will find lots of ideas. the murials are really too expensive for me so I may try to do it myself! (MAYBE) they also have the wall "stick ups" for sports or cars. they are removable stickers. do a search if your interested.
anyway. good luck and have fun!
=0)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how should I decorate this room. It is a 4 in one room?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP