Sunday, December 30, 2012

Where can I get cheap zebra and/or leopard print decor for my bedroom?

Q. I love zebra and cheetah print and i'm going to alternate pink and black walls. I want to hang leopard and zebra print on my walls. I have bunch of pics I want to do something with. Ideas?? Thanks. I want this stuff to be cheap because we don't have much money because my car just broke down. Thank you.

A. there is always this bedding......
http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?deptid=66047&catid=67283&grptyp=ENS&itemid=1735227&dep=Kids+%2b+Teens&pcat=Teens%27+Bedding&cat=girls%27+bedding&refpagename=X3%252Easpx&refdeptid=67787&refcatid=67999&cmAMS_T=X3&cmAMS_C=C1&CmCatId=67787|67999


What should I do to my bedroom walls?
Q. I can't decide on what I should do to my bedroom walls. What I had in mind was either white walls with neon splatter paint, have each wall be a different color (red, orange, yellow, hot pink), something abstract, or do something with zebra print. I like those, but I also want some more ideas. For a bit of my personality, I'm kind of a punk rock kid. Help please! Haha.

A. I did zebra print and blah i hate it now. I thought about doing splatter! Do it. The zebra shit is so unoriginal and splatter is so cool and fun. :)


could anybody who likes to decorate give me some good tips for decorating my room?
Q. my room has light pink paneled walls and medium-dark hardwood floors. i currently have a closet in the corner, a bed, dresser, desk, and a random storage rack and some boxes.

what could i do to decorate my room and make it MY space? what themes could i do? where could i find great things to decorate my room with, and for good prices? any tips at all would be appreciated.

A. Zebra Pattern it goes good with pink

http://hubpages.com/hub/Kids-Bedrooms-Ideas-Zebra-Print-Theme


Where can i find teen bedroom accessories?
Q. Good websites to find comforters, night stands, dressers, desks, vanity, lounge chairs, throw pillows, blankets, rungs, lamps, string lights, wall decorations, storage, picture frames, mirrors, decorative cork boards and magnetic dry erase boards, desk accessories? I want to do a zebra and hot pink theme and Im trying to find accessories to match.. Please help! I've already looked at PBteen.com and wakeupfrankie.com, but they're a little pricey... Any othe websites?

A. I'm assuming you've already bought bedding, if not, maybe something like this:

http://www.beyond-bedding.com/hot-pink-zebra-print-full-queen-teens-kids-bedding-set.html

For furniture, try ikea.com - it will be inexpensive and you'll be able to get the night stands, dressers, and desks there. I'd go with either white or black furniture to complement the bedding.
You can also try walmart and target if you are concerned with price.

Wall decorations- The bedding set shows wall hangings which can be purchased at the same site as the bedding (beyond-bedding). In addition, you can buy decorative throw pillows, windows treatments, Funky Zebra Fabric Memory/Memo Photo Bulletin Board, and even lamp shades

Frames - Buy these anywhere. You can get these very cheaply. I'd suggest a $1 can of spray paint so you can change the color of the frames for a customized look (I'd spray a few black, a few white and perhaps a few hot pink - though you could easily paint a zebra design - cheap and easy)

Mirrors - Again, buy the cheapest mirror you can find and custom paint it (Walmart or other discount store). If you must have a zebra print mirror, check this one out:

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=zebra+mirror&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=8249285435254738615&ei=pIckTc7QL8T48Aayo8CGAg&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CDgQ8wIwAw#


Rug - Walmart has several different style choices. Like this one:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Home-Dynamix-Zone-7160-Zebra-Print-Rug/12087183?findingMethod=rr

Blanket/Throw: Again, walmart has a cheap solution that comes in several colors

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=zebra+throw&ic=48_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=4044

As far as accessorizing goes, keep in mind that a little zebra goes a long way. If you have zebra print bedding, you may want to consider solids for the lounge chair and/or throw and accent pillows. I'd pick up a lot of solids for accessories (black or white vase maybe with hot pink flowers) again, solid colored picture frames. Walmart also sells cork boards. You can paint these or cover them in a zebra fabric (or complementary fabric) and embellish it with grosgrain hot pink ribbon.

Please remember that a cheap can of spray paint can help you achieve the look you are after. Best of Luck.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get cheap zebra and/or leopard print decor for my bedroom?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP