Sunday, December 30, 2012

Whats the max age for a child to share room with his parents ?

Q. I am plaaning to travel to MI for a yr on work assignmnet and my family (wife and a 3 yr kid) would be accomanying me. Please let me know is it nessary to rent a 2 bedroom apartment by law or I can rent a 1 bedroom apt. My kid anyways doesn't sleep alone yet,,

A. In my country, there's no law on this and I would find it extremely unfair if there was. Not everyone can afford big enough a place for everyone in the family to have their own room. Specially since in your case, it's a temporary home anyway.
If you can afford a 2 bedroom apartment, then it would be nice for the kid to have his own room. If not, get the 1 bedroom apartment and maybe consider buying a convertible couch for the living room that you and your wife can sleep on while the kid gets his bedroom. I once knew a family of four who lived in a 1 bedroom apartment. The two daughters shared the bedroom. The parents slept on a convertible couch in the living room.


how do i fit 2 parents and 3 kids boy 10, boy 1 and unborn baby into our 3 bedroom raised ranch house?
Q. We live in a 3 bedroom raised ranch home. We are expecting our 3rd child in March, not sure of the baby's sex yet. We are kinda freaking out!!!

A. Well, the baby can stay in your room for the first few months. And then when he/she starts sleeping through the night he/she can share with your 1 year old child. Your 10 year old definitely needs to keep his own room. The youngest two will be pretty close in age that sharing a room will be just fine.


Whats the max age for a child to share room with his parents in US ?
Q. I am plaaning to travel to MI, US for a yr on work assignmnet and my family (wife and a 3 yr kid) would be accomanying me. Please let me know is it nessary to rent a 2 bedroom apartment by law in US, or can I rent a 1 bedroom apt. My kid anyways doesn't sleep alone yet,,

A. Well, there generally aren't specific laws regarding the amount of bedrooms. However, adoption agencies may have their own policies regarding this, and when you're leasing there may be terms there.

For you specifically, you wouldn't *have* to have a two bedroom apartment as long as the apartment is of appropriate size and is satisfactory for the child.


How much do utilities usually cost in a apartment in Delaware ?
Q. A 1 bedroom with two people living in it.

So how much would
Electric
water
heat/air conditioning

And what else do you pay for in an apartment besides rent ?

A. Delaware im from delaware newark.. i have a 3 bedroom and 5 kids and my elec. bill is always less then 130 a mth.. my heat is included in my elec bill.. and my gas bill is about 50 bucks.
the cable is the highest bill its always like 150 170... and thats alli pay for besides rent..





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the max age for a child to share room with his parents ?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP