Monday, December 10, 2012

What can i put in my one year old daughters nightstand drawers?

Q. I just got her a bedroom set and have no idea what to put in her nightstand drawers. She has a few books i could put in there but what else?

A. First thing that came to mind was flash light too. My son loves them, and yes, there are some nice heavy duty kids flash lights. A few books is good too, other then that, why not let her pick out which things she would like to stuff in there. chances are, they will be dug through, emptied out, and re packed full of goodies many times in the comings years by her.


How to use animal prints in a bedroom?
Q. We are redecorating my 9 yr old daughters bedroom. We have just painted her walls a light sage- almost lime green with white trim. She is a real animal lover and wants to us animal print fabrics in her room but I am unsure how to make it work and not overpower the room. Can I us a solid color bedding such as purple and accent with animal prints? I want to give it a jungle/safari look but still be girlish also. I see alot of various prints being mixed and matched in kids rooms these days but I am just unsure how to pull it all together.
Thanks!

A. some good ideas here
http://teensthemes.com/safari/wild-safari-bedroom-decorating-ideas.html


I'm decorating my new place, can you help with ideas?
Q. I just purchased a cute new little 2 bedroom house.
I thought I had it all figured out the way I wanted to decorate it but i'm still stumped! I need some ideas or a thought for inspiration to decorate my place.

About me-
I love french culture
My favorite colors are- cool colors like blues, purples and greens but I also like white and light yellow
I'm a kid at heart but i'm a big girly girl
I like flowers, skirts, dresses, hats, perfume, flip flops, handbags and jewelry
Hawaii is the ultimate vacation spot
I love mellow music but i'm a rocker girl also
I like to relax and read a good magazine
I love to bake and I could live on drinking grape soda

sooo can anybody come up with some good themes for rooms in my new home? Thanks!
I think I want to do the guest room in all white with colored pillows and stuff what do you think?

A. Shabby chic all the way! Hit the flea markets..A great way to redecorate is to recycle. Use an old or new outdoor bird bath inside as a side table or in the bath to hold candles and bath supplies. Add an affordable glass top and wa-la! Instant table. You can also pick up many old architectural pieces at flea markets...paint them, sand them down a bit and you have instant character to any room. An old door can be stood in a corner or used as the top of a coffee or sofa table. The trick is to umber over any color you paint...this gives the piece instant aging and character. Shabby chic is the way to go....understated yet refined if done correctly.


how can I stay cool in my bedroom while my female roomates are complaining that they are cold?
Q. My bedroom is on the top floor and faces the sun.It is a very hot climate most of the year and super hot in the mid summer.The girls seem always to be cold,even when it is 100 degrees.please tell me how to get along.

A. You're doomed.

And it sounds like you're also seriously outvoted, so you may have to resort to extreme measures. No, don't try to change their minds because that will probably only be frustrating for all of you. You guys are all going to have to . . . . compromise. I know it's a foreign concept in the modern era, but people have been fighting over living space temperatures since the taming of fire and we were wearing animal hides and making our homes in caves. It's very difficult to find someone to live with that likes the same temperature as you do, and you probably don't even have kids, who all seem to enjoy a much warmer environment than regular people.

Don't worry, it gets worse when you get married because then it's for keeps, and hopefully you're trying to sleep in the same room. Hopefully.

Your best bet is to get a window air conditioner, but I'm assuming you've thought of that and have discarded the idea for some reason. Either you're renting, which is likely, based on your question, and the landlord won't let you do it, it's too expensive, or someone would complain about the noise. If you can't get one of those, an in room air conditioner is an option, though it may be an unsatisfactory solution based on some of the reviews I've read. Fans can help, but only so much.

See if you can close individual room vents, either partially or completely, if you have central air, because that may allow their rooms to stay a little warmer than the rest of the house. Try begging, but not too much, because that would be a guy code violation. Usually if people are a lot colder than others it's because they are too skinny, so maybe try feeding these women. Offer to cook. I assume you're already in charge of the heavy or disgusting cleaning.

Al Capone said "you can get a lot further with a smile and a gun than with just a smile", but I don't recommend making any kind of threat. Most people respond to a sense of humor, though. Try a little charm. Or light begging.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What can i put in my one year old daughters nightstand drawers?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP