Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What are some good ideas for decorating a girls room?

Q. Ok now I'm 11 and I dont want anything like a little kid for my bedroom but I want a theam. What are some good ideas for it?

A. I think the best style would be polka dots. Plaid is pretty good-looking too. So are stripes. There is a lot of furniture with this patterns, so you have a wide selection of choices.


I need some decorating tips for a kids bedroom?
Q. We are moving into an apartment and my kids will be sharing a room. They are a four year old boy and a two year old girl. I need some decoration ideas for their bedroom that I can do in an apartment. I know I can't paint or nail too much stuff to the walls.

A. Use solid colored bed spreads or comforters that will compliment each other but are boy/girl colors ...
Get some stackable Organizer shelves & cubby for books, toys, etc.
and use colored fabric lined baskets or boy/girl colored crates @ Michaels Crafts or JoAnns to store the small stuff...
Put easel backed pictures on top of the shelf/cubby units for added color.


What is a good website (or ideas)to get ideas and how-tos on redoing a kids bedroom with stuff you already own?
Q. I have three little girls and am redoing their rooms. I need ideas on how to take things we already have and use them in a new light. Or, if you know a good website...that would be great too!

A. ASk them what colors they like in each room and what is there favorite toy or animal what hey are into and you can get there old clothes and make pillows, add a favor it shirt or outfit sewn on the bed spread pain their furniture. Sheets make great curtains and can cover and old chair, top of a toy box. with 2 sided tape you can take that cute animal or character cut it out of the okd sheet or pajama add it to the wall. 2 sided tapethey have fabric glue or tape for material. Some old wooden toys can be screwed to a board and made a jama hanger or coat.
Look at HGTV.com


decorating ideas for a girl and boy playroom?
Q. I have an extra bedroom and we are looking to decorate it for the kids. Need help any ideas would be great. My daughter is a 1yr and half and son is 3. So I am looking for something unisex. Paint ideas (colors) anything. Thanks.

A. transportation

garden

sports

princess and knights castle

cartoon characters

this site is filled with ideas, have a browse through
http://kidsthemebedrooms.com





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good ideas for decorating a girls room?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP