Sunday, December 23, 2012

What are the advantages and disadvantages of modern furniture?

Q. And which do you prefer modern bed room or classic one?

A. you pushed the button Eman.

For me is Modern everywhere (Lounge, Dining and bedroom).

Why?

1. Modern is simple, easy on the eyes, makes you feel comfortable.

2. Modern is easy to clean, classic will have too mane curves and work that dust will hide in between.

3. Classic is more expensive and need special attention, and I suffererd a lot as my wife has always banned me and the kids from using the "Saloon" at our Egypt's home becuase it is only for visitors. It was this Louis XVIIVV gold painted thing, I hated it from the bottom of my heart.

4. Classics always come is sets, The lounge comes along with its cofee table and side tables, anything different will look ugly (more than it is already). Even the carpet will have to match.
modern, you can play around with single pieces if you have the touch.

5. Classic require a lot of maintenance

6. Modern makes you feel at home, not in one of the middle age castles or Villas of one of the Pashas.

Having said all the above it is a personal taste, and you may like one over the other.

I know you will get too much pressure from mothers and older generations becuase they want you to recieve visitors in you fancy looking Saloon ...etc., but remember that this Saloon is not a single use, it will stick with you for the next 5 years at least, so you and your partner have to be comfortbale with it.

.


how much a man have to pay to marry in egypt?
Q. he is not going to buy a flat in egypt so lets exclude it`s price then try to make a survey about average expenses for marriage in egypt
like how much Dorey (mahr) ,golden present (shabka) ,marriage ring (dibal) ,and other stuff
by the way ,they are muslim couple and related to average families

A. well, i don't understand the average family part, i think you mean they belong to middle class if so then there is a difference between higher middle class and lower middle class. and in any case it all depends on agreement with her father.

let's start with the lower middle class
el shabkah would be between 6000 and 10000 L.E
(or they can agree to have just a ring and a eswerah and save the rest for their furniture and wedding party)
the dawry (mahr) is the amount of money used to buy furniture and the delayed sum of dawry(elmo2akhar)
the husbad in most agreements will have to puy 4 rooms(bedroom, dining room, living room and kids room) to be honest i don't know how much they cost but they can't be less than 30000 L.E, the father of the bride will have to buy the rest (kitchen, tangeed, mafarish) carpets and nagaf could be on any of them depending on agreements
the delayed sum of dawry can not be less than 10000 L.E (i guess)
so the sum will be something like 50000

as for the higher middle class the agreement are almost the same (the furniture) but more expensive
the furniture 500000 to 80000
el shabkah 12000 to 25000
elmo2akhar 20000 to 50000

so there are great differences
but if they love eachother and they depend on God everything will go easily :)


What dreams do you have for your life?
Q. I have already asked this. Someone chose to report it and it got removed because it was considered "chatting". I will ask it again and again until I am able to pick a best answer.

What dream do you have for your life? Do you have a dream job? A dream wedding? A dream man/woman? What is your biggest dream?

Those who already answered, please feel free to answer again. My last question was unfairly removed.
Wow, it's going to be hard to choose a Best Answer on this one :)

A. I have many small dreams that lead to a bigger dream. I'm only 13, mind.

I'm slightly overweight, and it does make me uncomfortable a lot of times, so I'm working toward losing the weight, and do hope that i can get down to a sixe where i can feel good about my body all the time.

I love animals, and have been considering going vegitarian for a while now. I hope that in time i can become a vegitarian.

I'm on the forestry team, and we're going to states in march. so far we're second in our area, with myself as third high individual. I want us to at least rank in states, and hope to rank as an individual.

I'm learning to be a FFA Creed Speaker, and i hope i can make it far in that.

I'm also going to join the Parlimentary Procedure team, and hopr to do well in that.

I'm also in TSA, and i want to be part of and hopefully win in Leadership Skills, Prepared speech, and Meeting procedure.
I hope to be in my school play coming up, and i want to aim for the lead character, especially if it's a musical.

I want to graduate middle school with high honors, and my GPA at at least 4.0, and one of the highest in math (my subject of all time).

In highschool, I want to make it into governer's school for math and science in both my junior and senior year.

When I'm done with high school, I want to have completed all Latin and math up to Calculus. I want to have been on and won in debate, the senior level forestry team, the senior level parli team, the senior level prepared writing, senior level prepared speech, and been in the school play every year. I also want to be in FFA, TSA, Key club, Debate, and Drama. I want o graduate with at least a 4.0 and be validictorian. I also want to have scored high on my SAT's.

I want to get a huge scholorship so i can go to Virginia Technical Institute (VT or Virginia Tech).

I would love to be a politician, so i can speak my mind and hopefully influence others about important issues such as gay rights, abortion, gun control, taxes, global warming, and many others.

I hope to one day meet the man of my dreams, get engaged with a gorgeous yellow gold and one huge diamind ring, then have a huge, classy wedding.

I belive in abstinence, and hope that my wedding night will be my first time. : )

I want to live in a big house, but not huge and unneccessary. I want it to have four bedrooms, three baths, two-car garage, a nice big kitchen, a dining room, a living room, a family room, a nice basement, a game room, an excercise room, a library, a spacious attic, and a pool out back.

I will want kids when I'm older, someone that i will have given life to, and that will always be there as a special reminder of what the meaning of life and love is.

I want to be a great aunt to my vrother's kids if he ever has any, baking cookies and playing cards as a tradition my aunt gave us.

I want to stay in touch with the rest of my family, too. We live across the US, California to Virginia and New York to New Mexico. I want to know what's going on in my family and be there to help.

I want to travel the world. I've already been to Hawai'i, England, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy, Vadican
City, Switzerland, and Fance, but I hope to go many more places, especially rainforests, the Galapagos Islands, Egypt, Australia, Japan, China, Kenya, and as much of South America as I can.

I want to live to see my kids graduate high school then college, get married, and hopefully have their own kids.



I want to be able to pass away knowing that I made a positive impact on the world and i will always be remembered.


Why are male kids such hard work! =|?
Q. My cousin brang her 2 year old son around the other day and he is suchhhhhhhhhhhhhh hard work.. he came into my room, tore down all the pictures of me and my friends/family/pets off of my bedroom wall, dropped my whole tin of turtle food Absolutely everywhere.. nearly pulled my cats ears off, dropped every cleansing items/make up off of my table, stamped up and down on my laptop, broke 2 of my moms statues, threw plates around the kitchen. and wow. his a monster. his cute but a damn monster. And everytime he was doing this his grandma (my aunt) was like awwwwwww cutie your so beautiful rocco (his name).

and last week he broke ANOTHER 2 of my moms statues =\=\=\=\=\=\ really expensive ones she got when she went to egypt and italy and the week before that he broke one my dad got from turkey.

and my two girl cousins (one is 2 years old and one is 3 years old) are soooooooooo good. they never break anything. they let me paint their nails, cut their hair and bath them and they don't complain, they're soo cute. never any trouble.

All boy kids I know are like my cousin.

Why do most girls want sons??? they are such such suchhhh hard work.. ahahaha and my cousin who has the son is pregnant at the moment with ANOTHER boy (poor her!)

If I were pregnant and the nurse said it was a boy I'd probably sob my a** off and faint.

and my aunt who has 5 boys, ALL the 5 boys ended up in jail before they were 16, and my moms friends 3 sons all smoke weed!!!

A. little boys are crazy bast@rds its how we all were





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the advantages and disadvantages of modern furniture?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP