Saturday, December 15, 2012

I want to design my bedroom in a winter/blue/silver type ot theme. Any ideas?

Q. I need some ideas on what i mentioned in the topic question.

A. hang white xmas lights either along border, around headboard or on ceiling. Paint the room blue, do silver trim. I would screw in some rods in the ceiling above my bed and hang some flimsy white curtains so you'd have a nice canopy. I'd get a cheap pair of curtains and try to cut them up like snowflakes. You probably made them in elementary school with paper when you were a kid.

Fold the curtain into a little square, leaving the sleeve for the rod sticking out so you don't cut it. Fold the square in half so it look similar to an ice cream cone. Cut off the bottom point in an arc. Then cut slashes, triangles, wavey lines whatever on the sides. Unfold and it should look like there's snowflakes in your curtain OOHHHH a better idea lol, get the white curtains and some light blue/silver material. Cut the material into circles, fold into an ice cream cone cut the top of the cone in a wave and the bottom point in an arc, wave or any shape, follow the same cutting instructions for the curtain then you can use fabric glue or sew them on to the white curtains.

Try it out on paper so you can practice making snowflakes.

Paint furniture white and knobs silver or go to craft store for new knobs.


How to put a canopy over your bed?
Q. I want one of these over my bed but I'm having to do it myself and am crap at D.I.Y so can't use a drill or anything like that. How can I hang it without having to do that?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Single-Entry-White-Mosquito-Fly-Canopy-Net-Netting-For-Single-Double-King-Bed-UK-/221018168237?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Bedroom_Bedding_PP&hash=item3375b59bad

A. I've made several canopies for my kids. I most recently made one from two tall, skinny bookshelves. I mounted a curtain rod between the shelves and hung two curtain panels from the curtain rods. You could just lay the curtain rod over the tops of the bookshelves, but you need to somehow attach the rod to the wood.

Seriously, asking someone to drill a hole in the ceiling and mounting a premade thing is much easier (and way cheaper). It's way harder to DIY. You could probably hang it with those 3M Command hooks, but you would have to be really careful not to pull on it at all.


Where can I find adult canopy bedding for a queen size canopy bed?
Q. All I can find is little kid ones. My husband doesnt want it to look to girly though. Nothing covering the whole bed, maybe just along the posts or something. I just want it to be decorated not be in the way. Does anyone know where to find colored ones? Our bedroom is green so I was wondering if I could use green curtains or something?

A. rooms to go or havertys


Are canopys to kidish for a teen room???
Q. if not can you show me some that dont look kiddish?

A. Although most teens prefer a bedroom with clean lines and a more open feel, there is no rule that says that a teen shouldn't have one. After all, you are only a kid once, and if you want a canopy, then by all means, have a canopy. It is all about you, your style, and your room. Whatever makes you happiest in your room is the only rule you should have for decorating. I would stay away from kid looking patterns and prints and opt for a more grown up look and style. Have fun!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to design my bedroom in a winter/blue/silver type ot theme. Any ideas?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP