Sunday, December 9, 2012

How did you transition your toddler from the crib to the big kid bed?

Q. My son can now swing a let over one side of his crib so we went and bought bunk beds because we also have a three month old and only two bedrooms. We figured kill two birds with one stone and what kids wouldn't love a bunk bed!
Anyway, how do I get him to sleep in it. I've been trying during nap time (just laying with him) but he won't have it so he ends up in the crib.

How did you do it?

A. 1. Set up the new "big kid" bed
2. layed them down in it
3. Child gets out of bed
4. Pick up child give hug and say "No it is night-night time, stay in your bed."

Repeat steps 2-4 until child gives in.


Can adults be in the same bedroom as the children if the kids have their own beds?
Q. I live in Texas and I am trying to find out the limitations or laws about adults and children residing in the same bedroom. If the kids are on bunk beds and then the parents. Is there a law saying that is illegal?
I am sorry i ment to say the kids have bunkbeds and the parents have their own bed!

A. I don't think there ARE laws. If so, just about every efficiency apartment in NYC would be in violation.


Thoughts on decorating a unisex children's room?
Q. My boyfriend's kids share our guest room when they're here for visits. His daughter is 5 and his son is 4. We have red metal, twin-sized bunk beds and a white toddler bed. There is no central theme to the room at all. Toys are scattered about and I don't think it's a very stimulating area. I was wondering what sort of decorating tips people have for this sort of situation. Keep in mind that I can't paint because we're renting the house. Thoughts?

A. http://kidsthemebedrooms.com/shared-bedrooms/decorating-shared-bedrooms-for-boys-and-girls.html


Can we be disqualified from adopting if we have four children of our own and only have a four bedroom home?
Q. Our children are 2 to a room in bunk beds and there is one extra room available. We have thought about adopting because of all the children who are waiting for a good home and we know we can provide them with one. I am afraid they will deny us for not having enough space.

A. If they do I would be surprised. I have seen foster families with up to 4 kids in a bedroom. If you can provide for them financially and emotionally i don't think it would be a problem, especially if you were planning on adopting through your state.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How did you transition your toddler from the crib to the big kid bed?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP